Please make a new improved update

by tjwashington16

Original Post

Please make a new improved update

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA sports I been playing NBA Live Mobile for some time now it is a very fun and addicting game. A lot of people been playing this game around the world and they would be agreeing with me when I say you need a better update. Everything is fine how it is now but it could be better than fine. Now yes NBA Live Mobile is better than Madden Mobile and the new Fifa Mobile that is out in Canada Not released in the U.S. until fall by the way. But anyways I really think you should be able to change the camera during gameplay everyone does not like the side camera. There should be a multiple amount of cameras that you should be able to choose.  Another thing that I wish we should have is to be able to choose what uniforms we want to play with during season games like in 2k. Another gesture would be to make a my player like in actual nba live and 2k16. There should be contests that we should be able to do with friends like a 3 point shoot out or a dunk contest. I believe that if you make a my player you should be able to practice. You should be able to practice with your team anyways to get them better than what they already are. There should be like a different version of my park on NBA Live Mobile. My MAIN CONCERN IS THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY A GAME AT THE SAME TIME LIKE CO-OP!!!!!!!! I PROMISE YOU THAT RIGHT THERE WOULD GIVE YOU MORE LIKES ON THE PLAYSTORE OR APPSTORES. You should be able to pick if you want to play 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, 4 on 4, or 5 on 5 while you do co op with your friends. That would make this game one of the best games on the app store if you do those things please comment anyone if you agree that this would make the game better.

Message 1 of 2 (621 Views)

Re: Please make a new improved update

★★★★★ Newbie

You guys should should make it so you can change the camera view thats the biggest thing on my wishlist.

Second i think you should add my career i know its a long shot but come on this would be probs the best app game besides madden mobile. 

Message 2 of 2 (598 Views)