Please balance heartichoke+ flytrap loop

by Zekex

Original Post

Re: Please balance heartichoke+ flytrap loop

★★ Pro

I really don't think this combo is that great either. It's really nice when it works out, but there are much easier and more consistent ways to win with Solar heroes.

Message 11 of 62 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Learn to read before opening your mouth. It is a very easy, consistent way of doing damage with ZERO form of counters(heartichoke+geyser played on the same turn nets ALOT of damage). It does huge damage/heal loops as early as turn 5. If you don't understand that  that you aren't playing at the top and should leave this discussion. 

Message 12 of 62 (702 Views)

★★ Pro

@ZeKex wrote:

Learn to read before opening your mouth. It is a very easy, consistent way of doing damage with ZERO form of counters(heartichoke+geyser played on the same turn nets ALOT of damage). It does huge damage/heal loops as early as turn 5. If you don't understand that  that you aren't playing at the top and should leave this discussion. 

Hahahahaha.

There's "ZERO form of counters" you say?

I don't know how you would be able to see who is playing "at the top" from down there in your playpen.

I'll see if my 6-year-old son wants to join the discussion. He might be up to your level.

Like I said before, this combo is not that great. But keep practicing, you'll get better.

If you would like to continue with your inflammatory and demeaning responses, I'm happy to follow suit. I enjoy it.

Message 13 of 62 (676 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have provided calculations to prove how unfair an advantage you can get from heartichoke loops and even heartichokes just healing off geyser. Yet your response provides no argument to refute those calculations nor does it have any clear explanation why it is less consistent than other methods.your first post has zero value to the discussion besides a lame pathetic general statement dismissing the usage of heartichoke loops. Feel free to get lost since you provide no value to the discussion

Message 14 of 62 (671 Views)

★ Guide

@ZeKex wrote:

I have provided calculations to prove how unfair an advantage you can get from heartichoke loops and even heartichokes just healing off geyser. Yet your response provides no argument to refute those calculations nor does it have any clear explanation why it is less consistent than other methods.your first post has zero value to the discussion besides a lame pathetic general statement dismissing the usage of heartichoke loops. Feel free to get lost since you provide no value to the discussion

When I 100% agree with you that there is something to be fixed with the artichokes, I have a hard time reading how you treat everyone that disagrees with you on this game forum.

If someone ever offers you a managerial role, please DO NOT accept it. You'll make a horrible boss.

GrinningRuiner is most likely playing more often than you are. He had 4x of each card on Day1 of the Galactic Gardens release. If I were to trust someone here, it would probably be him...

Message 15 of 62 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

if you disagree with my position, and give an explanation that explains why you are against it, I am more than happy to discuss the issue with anyone. But if anyone tries to give broad sweeping statements with no substance why my position is bad, they are more than welcome to get lost since it provides no value to the discussion.

You do realize you are one of those people making broad generic statements about other people by claiming that I am worse than grinningruiner and that grinningruiner must be good because he has 4 copies of all set 2 cards. Sounds ridiculous? And you ask me why I lose patience with such people.

Message 16 of 62 (663 Views)

★★ Pro

I really don't have time to list the many many many ways you can deal with the Flytrap + Heartichoke loop.

Right off the top of my head though, I'll mention that there are many 1 and 2 cost environments you can put right on top of the Flytrap environment.

There's gravestones you can put in front, there's bonus attacks, and a whole bunch of removal cards to pick from.

Message 17 of 62 (647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

I really don't have time to list the many many many ways you can deal with the Flytrap + Heartichoke loop.

Right off the top of my head though, I'll mention that there are many 1 and 2 cost environments you can put right on top of the Flytrap environment.

There's gravestones you can put in front, there's bonus attacks, and a whole bunch of removal cards to pick from.

I'm just going to promote @GrinningRuiner from forum Champion to forum Saint for taking the high road on this one.

BPRD

Message 18 of 62 (638 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry I'm with Grinning. Many 1 and 2 cost environments wreck this strategy with ease 

Message 19 of 62 (631 Views)

★★ Guide

In my opinion, it's not a very devastating or useful combo. Since I read about it, I have tried to carry it out many times, with no success, so I gave up.

Message 20 of 62 (624 Views)