Please allow us to bank 4,000 tickets.

by Clarent1975

Original Post

Re: Please allow us to bank 4,000 tickets.

★★★★ Guide

i feel sorry for every players who still hard to get 4 copies despite the tickets cost down and daily challenge. but we have to understand the developer team position, how hard they have to think and implement feature and content to keep players. i believe they will give us more if possible for them. i think the tickets cost down and daily challenge are proof for us to believe in developer. 

Message 21 of 55 (350 Views)

★★ Guide

@daalnnii - Totally agree with your post's intention, that it's great that there are actually many paths to get the event cards, including crafting them once they've aged.  200 gems for one card is a steep price when one can only gain gems through completing quests*, but I have done the 20-gem refresh a few times when I'm really close to getting another card.  As it is, on M-F I play/win three rounds a day (morning, after work, at night) plus one more even later at night.  Sat and Sun then require that I play/win seven or eight rounds total, so it's usually doable unless my weekend is booked with real life.  Priorities and all that. Wink

*Another option is buying gems.  I like this game, so I have plopped down a $20 purchase as a show of support.  However, because ads-for-gems is not an option for me, I feel that I'm at a disadvantage to all those who play completely for free and any more purchases furthers a pay-to-play scenario in which I'm not interested in participating.

Message 22 of 55 (334 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@AphidOfDeath i would agree that ghee price is steep, except you know the exact card your getting. The legendary cards cost just over 1100 gems when you but then to finish a strategy deck. Seems like it's extensive for one card, however, you're guaranteed that specific card you're looking for. The same can be said of the event cards (and the cost of creating them is generally 1000-2000 shards) of that's a card that you really want, guaranteeing it forthat amount really isn't that bad.

That all being said, the main issue i see is that you can't watch ads. That should be fixed because it does put you at an unfair disadvantage. The way i see it, If you can play the game on the device, you should be able to watch the ads. If you could watch them, would you agree that the system in place is pretty fair?
Message 23 of 55 (326 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You can NOT honestly say that I don't want them to make money on their game, NOR can you say that I feel that we should get everything for free. I mean you CAN and are saying that, HOWEVER, I did mention that I have dropped over $600.00 on this game since the day of its official release. Please don't sit there and put words in my mouth when I am making my points very concisely, and clearly.
That said, how about this:
Early access bundles=$19.99
Weekly bundles (new cards)=$19.99
Packs bundles $39.99 this week and I believe last with PHENOMENAL 20 pack bonuses
Gem purchases
New set coming which means another $200-$300 for me that week...

And whatever else they want to throw at us...

The issue is NOT about money for me, it never was. I have explained this several times already.

I am making the recommendation as a quality of life option for we, the players to have more flexibility in terms of the amount of time-sink that this game currently requires to obtain the event cards.
I LOVE this game. But as it currently stands I feel like I am being forced to log in to play to obtain these cards, or open the pocketbook every week... ON TOP OF an already $20.00 a week purchase that I currently already make in keeping ahead on the other event or new cards... and with another new full set and new heroes on the horizon...
And as an additional side note: I don't think that the request for tickets to be 20 for winning, and 5 for a loss will hurt anyone either. How many trolls have we all played that just sit there and think it's fun to extend the turn timers just to see if the impatient players will concede? That is UNACCEPTABLE... so receiving 5 tickets for a loss makes that situation SLIGHTLY more bearable...
And also, dropping gems for ads from 10 to 5 when they still receive the same ad revenue? That stings a little... and more than half the time it doesn't even work...
Message 24 of 55 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
It's a forum, my friend. Don't get butt hurt because w don't agree with you. You made your points, i made counter points. I stand by my statement that if 21 wins a week and watching ads for all the gems that week (which combined will net you all event cards for the week) is too much, You're being selfish. 21 wins a week... 3 wins a day INCLUDING the daily challenge.

If you thought you'd just get high fives and mommy hugs coming here... Well, welcome to the internet.

Btw... You can earn the early access cards about two weeks later as event cards... Just fyi since you're trying to use event cards as a reason you don't want to spend money on event cards... Maybe if you actually read the posts instead of glossing through for what you think are personal attacks you'd realize they aren't asking much.

Other than that, I'm done here. If you can't handle a friendly debate and get snippy whenever anyone challenges your ideas, you're not worth the time.

Good luck with your entitled complaining!
Message 25 of 55 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

the entitlement lately IS kinda crazy

Message 26 of 55 (319 Views)

★ Guide
@Clarent
1)For someone who plays the game since it was released (1 year ago), I'm quite amazed you didn't realize the event cards went down to 1,200 tickets per cards. Hence, banking 4,000 tickets...?

2)Priorities. You play 10 other games, yet you want to have the same advantages of players playing only 1 game and spending time on it. The formula is quite simple: it's time vs money. You either spend one or the other. You say money isn't the issue. So what are you complaining about exactly?

3)As Daanill and others mentioned, it's pretty easy to get the 4 cards. Let's do a quick calculation...
15min/day on the weekly challenge = 1 card.
For the remaining cards, you need 8 wins (1200/150). Let's say it takes 15min average for a win (time for 1win/1lose). For 1 card, you need 2 hours of actual play.
In total, you need ~7h45/week to win all 4 cards, so just over 1h/day.
If you cannot afford to come back every 4hrs, which is understandable, you can use 20 gems to recharge the ticket boost.
15min of ads/day will give you 100gems. Let's assume you'll get 3 "free" recharge a day, that's 8.
Grand total, including watching ads, is 8hr30/week.
This is NOT that much. If you think so, go back to 2).

It's a pity because your idea to be able to bank 2 cards worth of tickets is good. Sometimes, life has others plans for you and eats up all your time.
However, the reasons you put forward to justify it were all wrong...
Message 27 of 55 (313 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I love how people use the internet as an excuse to be snarky... "it's the Internet, get used to it" rather than just not employing the behavior of being kind... WOW.

OK... so what you're telling me, after all of that nonsense and MESS... is my idea is GOOD?

THEN WHY NOT just enhance the good idea!!!? LOL!

Who cares what my reasons are? If the IDEA has merit ? Can't we just focus on the idea!?

That's like saying I invented the ability to turn water into liquid fuel, solving the world's energy problems, but not using it because my reasons for creating that process/discovery were wrong...!?

And the third or fourth time someone sticks on I play more than a single mobile game... AGAIN, WHO CARES what the time constraints were!? Would it be better if I said I do mission work for Africa? Would my reasons be ok then?

Sighhhhhhhh....

THE IDEAS:
-Allow us to bank 2,400 tickets( better?)
-20 tickets for a win 5 for a loss
-bring the 10 gems back, instead of 5

CAN WE JUST debate my ideas?
Message 28 of 55 (301 Views)

★ Guide
Bank 2,400 is a good idea. I support it. I would even be happy with only 1,200.

The 10gems/ad will only happen if players stop watching ads. As long as they keep watching them for 5 gems, there is no incentive for the devs to change it. Even for 2-3 gems, many would still watch them. I personally went from watching 20/day to 5-6/week.

5 gems for a defeat has already been discussed and it is not a good idea. It would encourage bad players to just concede on turn 1 to get easy 5 tickets. If it can be implemented only when the game goes until the end (or at least turn 6/7), why not.

Happy?
Message 29 of 55 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
You're the only one being snarky, and because we disagreed. 21 wins a week. If that's to much for you, you don't deserve to keep up (for free). YOU CAN GET TWO OF EACH EVENT CARD WITHOUT EVER PLAYING A SINGLE PERSON!!

In done being nice to you. You've been rude to everyone who disagrees.

One more snide remark, i have Andy take care of your thread.

If you wanna discuss this like an adult, fine, but you've been rude to everyone presenting counter arguments. Grow up.
Message 30 of 55 (289 Views)