Please Rate This deck

by rg9551

Original Post

Please Rate This deck

★ Apprentice

Got to rank 40 using this deck with a decent win rate (2 out of 3 matches).What should i do to make this deck better?. Unfortunately ive run out of sparks so cant craft anything.

Id be grateful for your suggestions. Please share your neptuna decks if possible.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (649 Views)

Re: Please Rate This deck

★ Guide

Gravetuna huh?

You should maximize your utility by having all 4 headstone carvers

The golden number for weedspray is 3. Bring 3 of them.

Have 4 pogos. They are overpowered.

I am not sure if this works, but try the Ra Zombie. It is my own experiment. It can deny cherry bombs, kernel corns, zucchinies, cornucopia, and give you more time to finish your opponent. However, I would use them as late game cards so only one or two as you already have a plankwalker.

Also, just a hint, be consistent. Bringing two cards of each sure makes the game more interesting but less reliable. 

Message 2 of 9 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice

i love to have diff zombies in my deck. ive added 1x gravestone carver, 1x weedspray which makes 3x gravestone carver & 3x weedspray. iam skeptical abt the ra zombie.

its v expensice ( 6 brains) and the opponent loses only 2 sun. i wish zombies had a card like  brainana ( opponent loses all sun ). 

i love the medic guys in case im running low on health. ill add one more pogo which will make 4x pogo. 

All star zombie & line dancing zombie are out of place. but hv kept them bcoz of frenzy & strikethrough.

thanks for ur reply- appreciate it.

Message 3 of 9 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

OP - not enough tricks by FAR

Message 4 of 9 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

worst idea ever, lose all suns and let zombie have a free turn? lol

Message 5 of 9 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

hi..u dont need tricks when ur hero neptuna..weedspray & monster mash are enough. Have u tried neptuna? which tricks have u included in ur deck apart frm weedspray and monster mash?

Message 6 of 9 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I have all the heroes
Message 7 of 9 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

ur deck is pretty good( sports), try the all star zombie- 4 attack+ frenzy+ 5 armor, & more mixed up gravediggers u have- the better. Thanks for sharing .

Message 8 of 9 (571 Views)

★ Guide

@rg9551 wrote:

hi..u dont need tricks when ur hero neptuna..weedspray & monster mash are enough. Have u tried neptuna? which tricks have u included in ur deck apart frm weedspray and monster mash?

2 camel crossing for board control

2 rolling stones to deal with early treats to my carver

I don't run mash though.

Message 9 of 9 (561 Views)