Re: Play with friends

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Play with friends

★★★ Newbie
Will the game deploy some form of interacting online with friends or other people?

Message 1 of 7 (36,010 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, it would be really nice if it was implemented.
Message 2 of 7 (35,966 Views)

@Valderis14 and @Unicomessina For In-Game chat to be implemented, live Multiplayer racing will have to be implemented first into the game. Not ghosts from real players like in Blackridge Rivals.

Otherwise, it would be pointless to have a chat system if you can't even race any real players live.

You can make new friends online in forums or social channels. Post screenshots or videos of you racing someone's ghost in Blackridge Rivals or post your best times on tracks in Blackridge Rivals and compete with others.

A few places you can make friends in NFS No Limits:

1. Here (Of course Download laughing 25)

2. NFS No Limits Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/)

3. NFS No Limits G+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/118443872668684653611)

There are a lot more places you can make friends in, but these are the places I can think off the top of my head at the moment.

I have some friends in NFS No Limits Reddit and NFS No Limits G+. Two of them are Jin and Boss (who are also on the top of the Blackridge Rivals leaderboards as well).

I hadn't talked to them for a while though (and all my friends I made from NFS World for that matter). Download sad 20

Been soooooooo busy with work, spending time with friends in real life, and playing numerous games simultaneously mentioned on my signature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (35,935 Views)

★★★ Guide
It would be nice for example to invite a friend to the BRR and run against him. Maybe doing a sort of "bet" in cash. (Juiced style).
Message 4 of 7 (35,916 Views)

★ Novice

To play multiplayer, you need a friend that has NFS No Limits and is beside you.

Message 5 of 7 (35,883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't do this to my friends.

Not in the current state of BBR.

Too cruel.

Message 6 of 7 (35,870 Views)

@LordBloks wrote:

To play multiplayer, you need a friend that has NFS No Limits and is beside you.

@LordBloks You can't play live Multiplayer races in No Limits at the moment, even if one of your friends is right beside you.

The game always matchmakes you with a random opponent. Even if you do get matchmaked with one of your friends who's right beside you, you still aren't racing them live.

@yud111 wrote:

I wouldn't do this to my friends.

Not in the current state of BBR.

Too cruel.

@yud111 Well, there's no live Multiplayer racing in No Limits right now. So you can relax. Download laughing 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (35,768 Views)