Re: Plants are OP (41 Zombie)

by patdk75

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, a big thing I've noticed as I play both. Just make a matchmaking at 50 with plants and with zombies. With zombies, you can match immediately after a min or so with 45+. With plants, you are searching ages and then you get someone around 30... 

So why are much more players playing plants??? Well obviously because they are easy to play and op right now...

Message 21 of 23 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I feel like that most Zombie Players are UP. I guess thats hard to buff though ._. 

you are right that Plants are easier to learn to begin with. Once you got used to the slightly more complicated gameplay both sides are en par. 

It appears that most players just don´t have the patience to learn how to play zombies properly.

Trust me; I am a very spiky, tryharding player and ranked 50 in every season so far and I can assure you there are remarkable Zombie players out there that do not feel underpowered AT ALL.

Message 22 of 23 (208 Views)

★★ Pro
My Impfinity deck is pretty good for me. I don't know what % win rate it has because I really don't follow that but I have gotten UL every season so far except the present one I haven't had time to grind the league and find when I have a minute casual is more fun.
I have very few changes from season to season and that's one of the things that tell me that it's a solid deck.
The thing I noticed when I play a plant deck, is unless a zombie hero plays hearty, they almost never have much removal...which is not the case, believe me. I have plenty in my deck(final mission, barrel of deadbeards, the chickening, etc) and let me tell you that even though I lose some games, I can guarantee that at least a few of the victors are thanking their luck because I have many times had a wallknight down to his last breath half dozen times in a game but sometimes Astro Vera and Tacos and so on.
Ive overcome a pearadise that had 2 frickin Soul Patch on it...so yeah, I don't win every game but I don't think that I have a underperforming or underpowered deck
Message 23 of 23 (198 Views)