Re: Phenomenal Character Pack?

by adamcrossland23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Phenomenal Character Pack?

★★ Apprentice

Have been playing the game for a while now and haven't seen these once to purchase yet is there a set time these packs come out or something ?
Message 1 of 12 (5,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

Basically a top chance of a legendary character, but there is a slight catch, unless you are a top pro lasting that long is hard  

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (5,817 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

If you don't see the Phenomenal Character Pack in the Sticker Shop, it means you have all of the characters that you can get from them.

There are a total of 20 characters that cannot be unlocked from Phenomenal Character Packs, and have to be unlocked in another way.

Message 2 of 12 (5,427 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Oh realy so I may never see the phenomenal character packs in the store then ? As I have previously opened a lot of those packs before a long time ago,So maybe I should just go ahead and buy the packs that are available
Message 3 of 12 (5,420 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Correct.

Once you unlock all the main characters of the game, you're left with unlocking legendary, party and a few super rare characters.

You can unlock party characters by opening infinity time packs for 200,000 coins (waste of coins tbh) or play infinity time and get to 25,000 time shards then killing yourself.

For the super rare characters you can unlock 4 of them in them in the front line fighters pack. As well as 2 of them in the Zany Zombopulous(sp?) pack

The 4 legendary characters can be unlocked via Wonderous pack of greatness, amazing brains pack(zombies only), fertilizer fun pack(plants only), the zany zombopulous (sp?) packs and lastly the character specific packs.

The RNG on this game really does suck and even though zany zom packs hold a higher chance at legendary characters I typically buy the wonderous pack of greatness as it has the better bang for your buck.

Once I get the character pieces I need for both of the legendarys on each side (meaning if I get the last piece to disco chomper and iron citron) I'll work on only the amazing brains pack only and vise versa.

Sorry for the long reply.
Message 4 of 12 (5,355 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So what exactly do I get from playing infinity time and getting 25,000 time shards and killing myself ?
Message 5 of 12 (5,347 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Basically a top chance of a legendary character, but there is a slight catch, unless you are a top pro lasting that long is hard  

Message 6 of 12 (5,818 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You get a chance at unlocking 1 piece of party rose ,corn or citron on the plant side or captain partyman, party brains, or party imp.

You need 2 pieces to unlock the character unlike the typical character which takes 5.

Also if you do infinity time on the plants side you'll get plant characters, zombie side you'll get zombie characters.
Message 7 of 12 (5,328 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Brilliant ok thanks people for explaining that gona go have a go at that tonight then haha see how I get on Standard smile
Message 8 of 12 (5,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I'll be rocking PvZ tonight as well, if you need help let me know my 2 profiles are zerodsm and kfornari

Edit: I play on PS4
Message 9 of 12 (5,307 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thx for the offer but unfortunately I'm on XB1
Message 10 of 12 (5,287 Views)