PVZ Heroes Suggestion: Ra Zombie buff

by Hashemshem28

Original Post

Re: PVZ Heroes Suggestion: Ra Zombie buff

★ Apprentice
@daalnnii for small changes like this, getting credit is not a necessity for me tbh. All I wanna see is that the game gets improved in some fashion.

Just so you know, you are more than welcome to get the credit for the idea, so people like me can rely more on "champions" like you.

Tbh, I had too much "good" experience with game discussions community, and I mean so much that people used to leave nothing on my posts as a sign of respect (hidden sarcastic statements).

I had great ideas for different games and used to write long essays for each change and potential outcomes that it could had, but then I realized that things just get ignored. Due to nature of people wanting to apply their opinion in some fashion and different people having different thoughts, I kinda realized that the care for the games might not worth the effort after all. It's not like that my life is dependent on it or something (reminds me of optional assignment back in school).

I also realize that there are people, who have a better reputation in the communities and are more willing to see a game's success. Unfortunately, I'm not that person anymore.

This might all sounds like a sad man's story, but this is what I think and I believe people like you would be better in gathering ideas and presenting them, potentially helping people getting their voices from hand to hand to upper positions and creating a benefit for people who play the game under this circumstance.

It's just a matter of time and experience that I had from other discussions. If such barriers were not in the way, I would have been more than happy to have a regular participation.

Thanks again for the favor
Message 11 of 11 (112 Views)