Re: PS4 - Trophy - Above the Law trophy not received.

by Debieletoast36

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 - Trophy - Above the Law trophy not received.

★ Novice

So, I've been seeing a lot of threads around here with pretty much the same issue. I've seen moderators commenting and posting that this has something to do with "our internet connection" at the time when the trophy is awarded to the player. I don't think it's that. I lost that trophy because I skipped the cutscene. I've seen other posts that players crashed their game and they did not get the trophy afterwards. So please, EA, if any mod is reading this, just give us another race, place another pin on the map that only becomes available after finishing the last race, "On the dream team", and just trigger all the trophies again over there.

I'm too tired of posting tickets and everybody telling me that it's my internet connection's fault. It's not. And even if it was, it's your game's fault it doesn't take in consideration stuff like this.

Message 1 of 3 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

If you Law trophy not received then try clear your caches files or do it again by different cars, I try it 7 times and then get this trophy by

PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S (993)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (922 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

If you Law trophy not received then try clear your caches files or do it again by different cars, I try it 7 times and then get this trophy by

PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S (993)

Message 2 of 3 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
And how am I supposed to get the trophy than?? Plz help
Message 3 of 3 (665 Views)