Re: PS plus issues

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS plus issues

★★★ Newbie
I want to play SW Battlefront but PlayStation plus keeps popping out as the online features are still working.

Please help.
Message 1 of 4 (2,476 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @ArthurT2017,

if you want to access online features on consoles, you indeed need a PsPlus subscription if you play on PS4 or an Xbox Live Gold! membership if you play on Xbox - that goes for all online games with multiplayer features.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,392 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ArthurT2017 

I am really sorry for this issue with Star Wars: Battlefront. Can you tell us, what exact message are you getting? Have you tried to Power Cycle your console? You will need to turn it off and unplug from the power source for a few minutes, before turning it on again. Keep us posted on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie
From time to time the online features stopped when I am required to sign up for PSPlus membership.

It seems only that the 14-day trial when I bought SW Battlefront last June 7 has expired. Is it necessary that I purchase membership of 1 month, 3 month or 1 year in order to play online?
Message 3 of 4 (2,400 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @ArthurT2017,

if you want to access online features on consoles, you indeed need a PsPlus subscription if you play on PS4 or an Xbox Live Gold! membership if you play on Xbox - that goes for all online games with multiplayer features.

Message 4 of 4 (2,393 Views)