PLEASE HELP!

by Gumballll1985

Original Post

PLEASE HELP!

★★★ Newbie

I'm really frustrated as i played the game on Monday (8:29pm) I don't know if my game has really been updated as the town hall won't open. I watched some videos and researched about why I cant play the trials of gnomus. Also I checked my PO box but there was no new message about the new update. on my console (PS4) i checked the updates but there wasn't any update about the game. If any of you in the public know how to get the update on my game please respond to this comment. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Re: PLEASE HELP!

★★★★★ Apprentice

town hall will only open up every once and a while mostly when they have made a new challenge for the trials of gnomus or when they want to bring back a favorite game trial. just wait a while and they will bring it back.  

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Town Hall was not open because this last week was a Community Challenge.

The Community Challenges and the Mystery Portal events do not overlap and since both are scheduled to occur Thursday through Sunday on any wee that we have a Community Challenge the doors to Town Hall will remain closed.

The events calendar linked above will show the scheduled events but so far the pattern appears to be the first two weeks of the month will be Mystery Portal events then one Community Challenge on the third week and another Mystery Portal challenge on the fourth week.

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)