PC Population of DLC game modes

by INVlCTUS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Population of DLC game modes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Not possible to access server lists so how big is the PC population still playing the DLC introduced game modes? 

Message 1 of 4 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Population of DLC game modes

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @INVlCTUS 

There are always a lot of people out there, playing Star Wars Battlefront on PC. This game has a pretty solid player base on every platform, so you should not have any problems getting into the game. And why are you asking? Are you having troubles getting online? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (597 Views)

All Replies

Hello @INVlCTUS 

There are always a lot of people out there, playing Star Wars Battlefront on PC. This game has a pretty solid player base on every platform, so you should not have any problems getting into the game. And why are you asking? Are you having troubles getting online? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I was considering getting the complete BF Package and playing the trial, there was no way too determine the player base on the DLC game modes as there is no access to it.

However, while Battlefront is an audiovisual and technical masterpiece (indeed there are not many games that look so wonderful while being completely playable on my 840m Notebook like BF, how´ve you done that?) it seems extremely lacking in the teamplay and communication department, which is very sad.

Allow me to suggest... please consider to raise complexity of meaningful teamplay and to promote more communication amongst players in future titles like Battlefront 2.

Either ways thank you for providing assistance!

Greetings 

Message 3 of 4 (484 Views)

Hello @lunapritchy 

Thank you for this great feedback on our game, and those interesting suggestions. I will forward your post to the developers, bet they will enjoy reading this as well.

Cheers, and may the Force be with you.

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (477 Views)