Overstuffed Zombie with Deadly Doesn't Power Up

by AphidOfDeath

Original Post

Re: Overstuffed Zombie with Deadly Doesn't Power Up

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AphidOfDeathThanks for the shout-out, I guess Sick

As I stated before, I just think Deadly doesn't need to become any more powerful.  In my opinion, it's the most powerful trait in the entire game.  It's like a re-usable Locust swarm for a cheap cost.  Plus, a Deadly Overstuffed Zombie that gets buffed up when a Plant it hits dies form Deadly would be pretty much unstoppable.  Overstuffed Zombie's weakness is his low strength, but give him practically infinite strength, and you give him practically infinite health.

Message 21 of 25 (291 Views)

★★ Guide

Just because I find this a humorous anecdote for an endnote, I was using Impfinity (ranked match) and played the Zombot Plank Walker who gave me a Barrel of Deadbeards.  Next turn, I played Super Stench and moved him to the left lane to take out the plant there.  Upon explosion, all plants and zombies died.

daalnnii wrote:
Wording doesn't equal what the card actually does.

This is sadly true. [sigh]

Message 22 of 25 (275 Views)

★★ Pro

Vimpire has finally been fixed.

He now correctly powers up when using deadly.

Message 23 of 25 (264 Views)

★★ Guide

What?!?  @GrinningRuiner, you must now spend many unexciting hours attempting to get the Overstuffed Zombie with Deadly to see if it now also works!

Message 24 of 25 (257 Views)

★★ Pro

@AphidOfDeath wrote:

What?!?  @GrinningRuiner, you must now spend many unexciting hours attempting to get the Overstuffed Zombie with Deadly to see if it now also works!

Ahahahahahahaha, I'll leave that up to you.:eahigh_file:

Message 25 of 25 (254 Views)