Re: Outlaw 5min 200hp mission

by anti-loser1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@kane18924 wrote:
I am using a stock civic and I am trying to complete the 'escape a 5 minutes chase with under 200hp' outlaw mission, I am going beyond 5 minutes and then escaping, but it will not let me pass it, how can I fix this?

Hi all, 

Not sure if any of you are still having troubles with this?

I've just been having problems trying to complete this mission, the way I did it was as follows.

Throughout I was using an Acura RSX-S tuned to 198bhp with a few mods.

First few times didn't work as I either got busted or completed the 5 mins but got nothing...however it was only after the FIRST time (when I got busted)  that I got the phone call from travis afterwards saying how I needed to do it again.

I tried again after this, and this was when I completed it but got nothing. So I found a new AllDrive session, listened to his message in messages again, then found a cop, and led them around SLOWLY. Making sure not to even lose them once and go into cooldown. I think if you go into cooldown by losing them in an accident or something, it doesn't help.

After leading the cop around for about 5min 30 secs, I had 2 flames and lost the cop and got the complete.

Hope this helps. 

Message 11 of 14 (1,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, 183hp GTI. The game is filled with all of these little bugs. If you're planning on buying this, don't. Honestly, you'd be better of buying any of the Underground games or Most Wanted or even Undercover. NOT worth the $50...

Message 12 of 14 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It won't let me do it 

Message 13 of 14 (1,062 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LordAppelflap wrote:

Same problem, 183hp GTI. The game is filled with all of these little bugs. If you're planning on buying this, don't. Honestly, you'd be better of buying any of the Underground games or Most Wanted or even Undercover. NOT worth the $50...

I actually liked the game and IMO was better than undercover (the physics of that game were worse) But i agree underground 2 was better as was most wanted (2005)

Message 14 of 14 (1,037 Views)