Origin - New MyHome Quotes

by GeneralFuria85

Original Post

Origin - New MyHome Quotes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Greetings. Today I came to origin after a week of not doing it, and I find that in the section of My start, at the top I get some phrases that did not come out, are phrases like "Happy Friday Capitan_Furia_25", "Everything goes according to Capitan_Furia_25 "," Elemental my dear Watson ... I mean Capitan_furia_25 ", etc.

It is normal?

Is it a new addition?

I was intrigued because I had never been in my life.

Message 1 of 8 (1,710 Views)

It's elementary, my dear....

★ Apprentice

WHAT????

Is this new? The quote and reference from Sherlock Holmes.

Loving it.

Message 2 of 8 (1,655 Views)

Re: It's elementary, my dear....

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

NOTE: @GeneralFuria85 @miniDarkNOVAboth of you had the same question so I merged your topics together and updated the thread name.

@GeneralFuria85

I've now merged the topics but see my answer to TomHanksLover below. We're going to be doing some great stuff with the MyHome section!

@miniDarkNOVA

TomHanksLover! You're back! 

It's lovely to see you again.. how have you been? :-)

We continuously update the MyHome section with Origin related news that is of interest to each individual player based on the games they play. In the meantime, we're making sure that there's fun stuff and awesome quotes in there as well - got to keep things interesting!

Any further thoughts to make MyHome even more interesting (or awesome) for you?

@GeneralFuria85 @miniDarkNOVA

The quote I got this morning was: It's a bird, it's a plane, It's EA_Tom! 

Please share if you get some other funny quotes.. Large smile 

Message 3 of 8 (1,651 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Hey buddy,

Good to see you too, I've been great, hope you are doing well as well.

Been busy playing Mirror's Edge Catalyst.....tell DICE's art department if the gaming industry doesn't work out for them, they can always do design of properties and interiors...god damn this game is beautiful ...eye'gasm

Loving this new thing.

Message 4 of 8 (1,633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thanks for the clarification

Message 5 of 8 (1,614 Views)

EA DICE Team

@miniDarkNOVA

If everyone on the forum is happy, then I'm happy too.. :-)

Glad to hear that Mirrors Edge is still doing it for you! Additionally, moving from game designer to interior designer is an interesting twist of events.. :D

@GeneralFuria85

Glad that I could help.. :-)

Message 6 of 8 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if @Straatford87 is still around or who will find a 3 year old thread, but I logged in to find... 

"It's elementary, my dear EP3nguin." 

EP3nguin is derived from EPenguin. The E stands for Elementary. This has to be the creepiest random quote moment. I got the name from the Beatles song "I am the Walrus" for the record, and have used this name since 1997, when it was fully written out as Elementary Penguin.

Message 7 of 8 (646 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ep3nguin just so you are aware the "It's elementary..." pops up for most users at some stage, I've had it myself on my account. Here, it's one of those odd coincidences that pop up from time to time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (629 Views)