Re: One good turn...

by gogogo227

Original Post

One good turn...

★★ Pro
One good turn deserves another, as the saying goes.
Every now and then, you're going to have a league game that if you lose, it doesn't matter. Honest, it happens.
Actually every single time you level up and then once you've got to UL (ahem) games only matter as far as...a like from a screenshot of all your stars??? I don't know but the point is that every now and then you have a free game.

Just a thought, but you remember when you started and the first time you were in the league...level 10 and you get matched with a level 40? Yeah, my heart kinda sunk, cuz I don't have a hope with the cards I have right now...
Well, now what I do, and not just for the free loss games, but sometimes because it is just a game...
If I get matched like that and they actually play the game, not d/c, not instantly concede, but actually give me some fight even though you know that you have no shot, I play until the end of the final round(and lots of times that is 4-6) and then instead of pressing okay for the trick phase, I concede the game to the level 10 who gave it a try anyways, because I have more respect for them then I do for a ULer who figures they can roll on you and then after bleeding every second of every turn, when they are looking at the loss its a concede...

I just wish there were a way to maybe give some of these new and/or young players tips on how they could improve. I know that won't work on a game for all ages that is worldwide but I guess they probably have stuff like that on YouTube...or at least I would hope it's not just showing ridiculous combos
Message 1 of 2 (294 Views)

Re: One good turn...

★★★★ Apprentice

well said, i have done this same thing many times. i play the game for fun and i enjoy a real good battle.

if a player that is way lower than me gives me a good fight, i reward that player with a win.

ill either concede or not play a card that i know would more likely win the game for me.

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)