Re: On the House - Share and suggest your favorite titles

by ThatMetroidGamer

Original Post

Could propose two forgotten gems: Mercenaries 2 and The Saboteur. They have good gameplay, solid stories and are fun to play. I know everyone is rooting for BF or whatever is really popular, but EA has a nice backcatalogue

Another nice thing would be Sims Medieval, something that would make many Sims fans happy, or even offering for a limited time again Sims2.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 91 of 136 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe it was still there two months ago, but since when it was available for free? Months, at least.

I'm a suscriber for more than two years now, and free games in my library aren't that many. A game each 4 months maybe? Well, at the beginning, now it's way longer to get.

For Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, which is actually the offered game, it says on my Origin client: Last launch on March 28, 2016. So I don't understand. Did EA not give us other games? Or do they give us a game already given in the (not so far) past??

Message 92 of 136 (1,287 Views)

@vegansound  MOHPA is a repeat, indeed. And in some parts of the world a three times repeat, as Dead in Bermuda was region locked for certain countries. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 93 of 136 (1,283 Views)

★★ Pro

@vegansound It's started around the launch of Mass Effect Anderomada, 'till then it was Mass Effect 2, also around 2 months

Message 94 of 136 (1,277 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

Battlefield 4 - Final Stand is On the House!

Enjoy.. :-)

Message 95 of 136 (1,246 Views)

★★ Novice

my wish games

ALICE:Madness return  which cant buy from anywhere else

BattleField:HardLine

Message 96 of 136 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice

On The House Wishlist: Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) Black Edition, Need For Speed Underground 1/2, Need For Speed Carbon, Need For Speed Pro Street, Need For Speed Undercover, Titanfall, Battlefield Hardline and Syndicate (2012)

Favourite Previous On The House Games: Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 DLCs and Mass Effect 2. 

Message 97 of 136 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I only have one on the house title, so there isn't a competition, however, there are two titles that I really want on the house:

1) Battlefield 4

2) Dragon Age Inquisition

Message 98 of 136 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Novice

i hope so much for Titanfall,, that game would be awesome! also need for speed would be a great gift

Message 99 of 136 (1,115 Views)

Here's another suggestion: American McGee's Alice

You know, the original game and not Madness Returns.

Message 100 of 136 (1,017 Views)