On the House - Share and suggest your favorite titles

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: On the House - Share and Request Your Favorite Games

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87

I would like to add first Crysis. Looks like a good choice, eh?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 31 of 136 (1,185 Views)

A suggestion for On The House

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any possibility of Resident Evil series game? I got the idea from the recent release of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard. It would be good if the game (if magic happens and RE comes up OTH) is able to run on medium performance computers.

One awkward question, is there any slight chance that I can get to download the games that was previously on the house. Or does EA put a game back OTH if its very popular?

Message 32 of 136 (1,159 Views)

Re: A suggestion for On The House

@Adityac211 On The House program was, so far, a way to discover past games developed and published by EA. I seriously doubt that EA can offer in the program a title that belongs to another publisher.

At the second question, it did happen occasionally to have a second chance to get a missed On The House (i think it happened two times until now, one of the titles being Theme Hospital if i remember correct). So, having another shot to former offers, that can happen.

As for getting old Capcom titles really cheap, wait for the next Capcom Humble Bundle (it will happen at some point, hopefully a new EA/Origin HB, too).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 33 of 136 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information, I am new to more social gaming community and not know much about different game developer. By the way, will EA put a game like NFS Rivals On The House which is already available on the origin access? I'm kind of person who likes to break the road safety rules, in games only!

Message 34 of 136 (1,120 Views)

@Adityac211 We never know what EA has in store for us when it comes to the On The House. Thought certainly the newest or the more recent are out of question for now, we were pleasantly surprised with games like Dead Space or the more recent NFS: Most Wanted 2012 (nope, not the classic, sadly, but with its newer reiteration, which isn't a bad game per se, either).

For a relatively complete list of the On The House past GA, you can check this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin's_On_the_House_games

Other GA were the Season Pass for the original Titanfall and The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection (this one was given to the people that owned the Sims 2 game and at least 1 expansion, before the game was retired from sale).

As you can see, the titles are a mix of old and more recent titles and to be honest, i enjoyed the more classic games like Nox, Jade Empire or Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault. But those are my personal preferences.

The On The House game will probably change once ME: Andromeda will come out, but that's just a pure speculation from my part.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 35 of 136 (1,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Retro-Pathfinder

That's a great pick! Are you a fan of the Crysis series?

@Adityac211

On the House is only for EA games, so I can confirm that Resident Evil would be out of the picture. Great games though! [update: we just released Syberia 2 OTH, which would be out first exception to the rule).

As for downloading previous OTH titles - we currently only offer one download at a time to make sure that it feels exciting when we announce a new title. This also means that adding a title for the second time wouldn't be interesting for players that already have that game.

Since you also asked about Rivals - we did put NFS Most Wanted OTH previously and that title is also included in Origin Access. So yes, that is a possibility.

If you are new to an online gaming community, I would recommend to check out our introduce yourself and looking for group threads. These will allow you to get to know other players and help find friends on Origin:

@ivrognard

I can neither confirm nor deny, but once Andromeda releases Mass Effect 2 has been up around the same time after which we usually change our titles. Of course, the excitement is finding out when the new OTH title has been released..

Stay tuned Nerd

Message 36 of 136 (1,099 Views)

@Straatford87 hey, i still like the Kinder eggs, so...I like to be surprised. Life would be so dull without surprises.

Message 37 of 136 (1,089 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87

Crysis offered a new gameplay with high tech suit. Like the Predator with some improvements. Also I liked to change suit voices. Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 38 of 136 (1,085 Views)

Re: On the House - Share Your Favorite EA Games

★ Apprentice

already owned a few copies but Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge was my favorite and when i say copies i mean i have the ultimate collection, first decade, some older pack type of games where Red alert 2 both sides had there own disk and renegade was a demo ( i wish i kept that pack now but got rid of it years ago)

i was glad you fixed the idea of making base games like battflefield 3 free and instead made BF4 cheaper base games like those fps should never be free, the dlc i'm fine with but is topped playing bf3 when it went free.

next game i would like to see  Wing Commander II

Message 39 of 136 (1,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Message 40 of 136 (1,067 Views)