Re: Old Rux-items in stickerpack ?

by LonpuzKonkirk

Original Post

Old Rux-items in stickerpack ?

★ Guide

Id like to see that they added items and abilities from Rux into the stickerpacks. Or do we really have to wait like over a year or somthing to be able to buy the Corn-missile-thingie if we missed it when he sold it? Are those items really ment to be a-one-time-only item?
I dont mind them being rare, but being near impossibe to get isnt something good either.

Message 1 of 5 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]

They want us to wait a year to get everything because its a "weekly update" you know since we have the community challenge taking away the mystery portal and rux showing up once a month. Also the corn missle has not come out yet.

Message 2 of 5 (600 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Since Rux's entire purpose is to offer you things which you don't already own I would expect that it is only a matter of time before items available exclusively through his shop return, but since GW2 demands huge amounts of grinding for completion I expect that it will be a long while before items which you missed come back around again for sale.

Message 3 of 5 (578 Views)

★ Guide

@ShavedThronel0 wrote:

Also the corn missle has not come out yet.

Oh???
I thought he had it for sale last time...then I wonder what special abilites I might have misses. Last thing I bought was the new Dark Bean.

Message 4 of 5 (557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Old stuff will come back around. Going to jail for 3 months, so I can only hope what I miss will come back!!
Message 5 of 5 (540 Views)