Offline mode vs Season pass

by Takito44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline mode vs Season pass

★★★★★ Newbie

Is EA planning on making all maps and modes avaible on offline mode? I bought the season pass and I can play the heroes on offline mode but not the maps or other modes...why? I have paid to pay online many times but right now I am out of money, so I enjoy playing offline mode, but I wish I could play the death star and scariff on offline mode. Don't you agree?

Message 1 of 5 (953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Offline mode vs Season pass

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Takito44 

I am really sorry, but I don`t have any news for you on this. No official announcements has been made on the future updates for the game. Keep an eye on official Star Wars Battlefront Twitter account for the latest news and updates.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,217 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Takito44 

I am really sorry, but I don`t have any news for you on this. No official announcements has been made on the future updates for the game. Keep an eye on official Star Wars Battlefront Twitter account for the latest news and updates.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,218 Views)

★ Apprentice

Basic expected features like being able to play the DLC you bought w/o cheaters is being saved for battlefront 2. 

Message 3 of 5 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

oh well, I guess we will have to wait, thanks for the information...

Message 4 of 5 (904 Views)

Hello @Takito44 

Thank you for reporting back, and let me know if maybe there is anything we can do to improve your online experience in Star Wars Battlefront? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (895 Views)