No reward after finishing the race and watching ad

by THEJAJO

Original Post

No reward after finishing the race and watching ad

★ Guide

Hello,

I noticed since last update (to 1.8.x on iOS), when sometimes (recently more often) finishing the race I don't receive a reward - the car appear, no race results, no cards, etc.

The only solution is to restart the game and the result is I lose the fuel/tokens/tickets for the race I won.

It was already requested to FM and the suggestion was to re-install the game - belive me, I lost lot of time to do it and it didn't solve the issue.

The other issue is sometimes I don't receive the reward when ad was watched. Nothing appear or the time to refill is not decreased.

Do you have the same issues?

It is more annoying as I lost my time on NFS NL bug, not on a pleasure, which suppose it should give us.

It is more and more annoying when other bugs like VP issue and wrong opponent assigning issue are still not fixed.

Message 1 of 8 (1,251 Views)

Re: No reward after finishing the race and watching ad

@THEJAJO wrote:

Hello,

I noticed since last update (to 1.8.x on iOS), when sometimes (recently more often) finishing the race I don't receive a reward - the car appear, no race results, no cards, etc.

The only solution is to restart the game and the result is I lose the fuel/tokens/tickets for the race I won.

It was already requested to FM and the suggestion was to re-install the game - belive me, I lost lot of time to do it and it didn't solve the issue.

@THEJAJO Firemonkeys is investigating on what's causing this issue. However, there's no workarounds at the moment.

Link: Game hangs at the end of races

@THEJAJO wrote:

The other issue is sometimes I don't receive the reward when ad was watched. Nothing appear or the time to refill is not decreased.

I also got this issue as well.

Very annoying that I "watched" an advertisement video and get nothing from it. -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (1,217 Views)

★ Guide

I submitted the request on FM help page. At the moment there is solution and we are convicted to lose time. I also received 50 gold as a relief I guess, however it will never give me back my lost time -  I prefer to receive the solution.

Message 3 of 8 (1,191 Views)

★ Guide
We all should be given a compensation, there is too much wasted time and we are giving it for free. I also suppose EA/FM benefit for every ad we see
Message 4 of 8 (1,174 Views)

★ Guide

Do you also have an issue with War Dragon ad?

It hangs at the end, I need to kill the NFS NL and after starting the game I do not receive the reward.

My Request @FM support site are closed and the issue is still not solved! sick!

Message 5 of 8 (1,133 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

and this is still ongoing, even after all the recent updates.

I get this at least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3. The only way out is to kill the game and restart it. By then I lost fuel and time. And of course a lot of annoyance.

Got heaps of screenshots of cars at the end of the race with no winnings.

Message 6 of 8 (1,086 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still loosing tokens in current Fastlane Event. Am I alone?

Message 7 of 8 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

in my cases, I think it's about 1/4 to 1/3 chance that I got nothing after watching the ads. I.E waitching ads to swap black market items, watching ads to skip wait time etc... The game just push so many chance to let us to watch the ads it provides. It's very frustrating when you wasted your time to watch the ads with expection but the game just failed you once again and again! I believe NO ONE like to watch ads. And I also believe the game company won't forget to charge the Ad provider but just "forget" to pay us what it should do. 

Reported the same to the developer (the Monkeys) days ago, and got no respondse at all... 

super disappointed.... 

Message 8 of 8 (581 Views)