No more boss hunts? [Idea for boss hunts].

by Kinghing233

Original Post

No more boss hunts? [Idea for boss hunts].

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, i want to ask if Popcap will make new boss hunts i know now will return Spooky Squash and then Yeti King, but what next? Will be new boss hunt or that was all?

I was thinking Popcap can add those.

With "O" Goat [Re-skined Gargoatuar: Black body,Purple fire].

1 phase: goats, hover-goat 3000.

2 phase: goats, hover-goat 3000, Gargoatuar

3 phase: Kill all Healers.

Thx for feedback

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Re: No more boss hunts? [Idea for boss hunts].

★ Guide

I want a Zebra Hypno Flower boss hunt.

Crazy amounts of Hypno Shrooms & Plant Reinforcements.

A "Entire party wiped" KO that will waste your time by turning you into a Goat UNTIL you are vanquished. (This would have to be worked around with as this gives players a chance to take advantage of respawn times to avoid a full party wipe)

Some form of teleporting problem where it will teleport players to random places (Let's do this in Time Park : D )

Plant Reinforcements would be all manner of sunflowers (Not scripted to heal the boss but eachother), Hypno Shrooms, Dandelions, and all manner of Corn decorated in Running Make up and Electro Peashooter (Mental shock anybody? ho ho ho)

I wouldn't want her to be able to heal, but rather an alternative segment could involve endless waves that don't stop until you defeat the right Garden/Tombstone that has been raised. (Spawn 2 first time, 3 second time, 4 fourth time. The real garden will have small sparkles or spirals that are barely noticeable unless you're really looking at it)

Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)