No Parts from Previous BBR Season

by PaladineUK

Original Post

No Parts from Previous BBR Season

★ Guide

Did anyone get any parts at the end of BBR Season 1?  So far I have only received parts for Pre-Season despite taking part in Season 1.  Hope we get something for Season 2.

Message 1 of 6 (471 Views)

Re: No Parts from Previous BBR Season

★★★★ Guide

@PaladineUK parts were only awarded for pre-season, all you get for brr now is the race skips/gold for 3 races per day and the cash for 3*5 races

Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)

★ Guide

Do you have a source for that or are you just making an assumption?  It would be very strange for them to give rewards for pre-season but none after that (especially given that it takes like 2 months+ to get the sensors required to upgrade a single car to Max PR so you can activate tuning).  I would be really pissed off if there are no rewards for BBR.

I just got my CCX maxed out today (been collecting the sensors since the day the update came which introduced them) so yeah that is a loooooong * time to get 1 car upgraded.

Message 3 of 6 (443 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It said in pre season that there would be exclusive rewards for those that took part. That was the parts. They aren't part of the normal BRR series.

The rewards are certainly a bit of a kick in the balls for normal BRR but surely you weren't expecting a set of maxed out black parts every season?
Message 4 of 6 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@PaladineUK well considering i finished as icon 3 in season 1 and didnt receive any rewards at the end of season 1 i think thats fairly conclusive, also all you need to do is look within the brr page at the rewards screen and all thats listed is the daily cash rewards, also it was a hotly debated issue on here at the end of season 1 and when brr was fully launched there was no comment made that there would be end of season rewards

Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]

@PaladineUK wrote:

Do you have a source for that or are you just making an assumption?  It would be very strange for them to give rewards for pre-season but none after that (especially given that it takes like 2 months+ to get the sensors required to upgrade a single car to Max PR so you can activate tuning).  I would be really pissed off if there are no rewards for BBR.

I just got my CCX maxed out today (been collecting the sensors since the day the update came which introduced them) so yeah that is a loooooong * time to get 1 car upgraded.

@PaladineUK To back up what richieluv76 and eI-nombre said, here's an official statement regarding Blackridge Rivals Season 1 from the community manager at Firemonkeys:

@Haemophilus_EA wrote:

As many of you are aware, Season 1 of Blackridge Rivals has recently finished. As has been noted by the many comments here on this subreddit and elsewhere on social media, no rewards were distributed for participation in Season 1.

This may seem at odds where previously we distributed rewards at the end of the Blackridge Rivals Preseason. The unique difference between the Preseason and Season 1 is that the Preseason was intended as an introduction to the PvP feature that is Blackridge Rivals and to test the robustness of the feature and its associated systems. As a thank you for helping put the feature through its paces, we elected to give away a participation reward.

In the preseason we messaged in-game that there would be a participation reward for those who entered and participated. In Season 1 we acknowledge prizes or rewards were not mentioned in-game or elsewhere, past daily cash rewards.

Our intention for Blackridge Rivals is for players to race for glory, to prove to their peers they can race hard, and top the tables.

We apologize for any confusion which may have occurred from the messaging.

We’d like to hear what suggestions you have for future additions to Blackridge Rivals (eg, PR/car classes, more detailed stats, etc).

Link: Blackridge Rivals - Season 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (414 Views)