No 5000 Gem pack?

by 904e8d29c3cd2aa2

Original Post

Re: No 5000 Gem pack?

★★★ Apprentice

I opened 2x 1k pack and got *... lame they took 2k and 5k packs away.

Message 51 of 71 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Developers should allow both using $ or gems to buy multipacks. At least this gives f2p players a chance to secure 1 legendary card

Message 52 of 71 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xmositox wrote:
I just bought a 1000 packs and got a legendary....

I mean we get almost 300 coins a day... Every 4 days you can buy a 1000 pack... Twice a week... Doesn't seem that bad...

I also was < 500 from having 5000 ... I ended up buying two 2000 packs instead...got 2 legendaries and a character from it...

I have spend $3 on this game and have about 22 legendaries and 13 characters .. Doesn't seem that bad to me...

300 gems daily How is this even possible ?

Message 53 of 71 (496 Views)

★★ Pro

@abody3mmar wrote:

300 gems daily How is this even possible ?

You can watch ads on more than one device.

When they added the 20 ads per day per device feature a month ago, I set up the game on a bunch of old phones and tablets I had laying around the house.

When I'm making dinner I line them all up and let the ads run. I make over 1,000 free gems a day.

Message 54 of 71 (494 Views)

★ Guide

@GrinningRuiner sounds like sick grinding to me, I dont know if all people would do this just to play a game properly....

Message 55 of 71 (484 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Schattenpflanze

You can play the game properly now. The matchmaking is much improved and i general play people near my level... its a matchmade game. Which means that you're playing at the level you should be and your matches should be fair (except the occasional better player on their way up, or someone who mage a bad change on their way down). But there is no difference. You're playing who your supposed to play, I'm playing who i am supposed to play... i just have better cards to face off against their better cards.

You aren't entitled to ultimate league. It's not the endgame. It's where high level decks go to compete evenly.

That being said... whose problem is it you don't want to spend ten minutes using 5 devices to get 1000 gems a day? Is it ours, the paying players? Is it EA/Popcap, who have given you the means to do so?

Your options are to do missions and be patient. Spend time watching ads (not even that much time) and but Tamsin packs or use gems to fill out decks and get exactly what you want (probably the most fair mechanic for free in any card game) or pay money... but you are entitled to nothing.

And again. For the FIFTH time... which card game is better? I know of one game that let's you get everything a bit faster, but it had far less cards and the engine is completely broken. So broken its got about 50 active players. So, tell me, which card game is more fair? Keep in mind i play magic, yugioh, and hearthstone... i know better with those (and let's be honest, other cards games don't have the numbers to matter after them. Everything could be free, but if noone is playing, then it's free trash)
Message 56 of 71 (473 Views)

★★ Pro

@Schattenpflanze wrote:

@GrinningRuiner sounds like sick grinding to me, I dont know if all people would do this just to play a game properly....

It's really not that bad. It's not excatly fun, but like I said, I line up all my devices and have them play their ads while I'm busy doing chores/making dinner anyway.

It's well worth the 1,000 gems a day I'm getting. If it wasn't, I wouldn't do it.

Message 57 of 71 (468 Views)

★★ Guide

@daalnnii wrote:
@Schattenpflanze

And again. For the FIFTH time... 

Do you realize how condescending you sound? I can't speak for everyone but when you communicate this way to me it comes off as eliteist and that no one has a valid point but you. There are obviously quite a few people that are disappointed about the removal of the pack and while I think you have some good points, the way to talk down to people makes you come off as a bitter old man. 

Message 58 of 71 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
It's probably the most valid question to ask, don't you think? And again, you avoided it.

You're talking about how unfair this change is. Back it up. That's what I'm asking. Ive stood by my statement and asked multiple times for you to back yours up.

You apparently can't, and that makes me condescending and bitter because you can't? Hi, Pot, meet kettle.

My arguments all still stand. You're matched with people at your level for the most part, generally making the game fair for the level you can play. This game gives you far more for free than other card games, especially ones popular enough to be of note.

Just because you don't like those responses doesn't make them rude, or spiteful, or bitter, or untrue (you site you're not a liberal? i suppose if you were, you'd have found a way to make this racist) ... but until you actually argue the points against your complaints, yours are technically spiteful, bitter and not really progressing the conversation, or helping anyone understand your point better. Its debating. You think it rude to note ive had to ask five times... i think it's far more rude that I've had to ask five times on a question that is very on topic only to be told I'm bitter.

Good day. Im done. If you can't answer legitimate questions very relevant to your own thread, why even come on to the forums? By now you should know it's not always high fives, handshakes and mommy hugs. Sometimes you'll get told the truth. Whether you like hearing it or not.
Message 59 of 71 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think it's a very simple complaint.

There was an item(5K packs) available.

It was expensive.

Many people had to save up for a long time to buy this item.

And EA took the item away, without sufficient warning.

This left a lot of people discontent.

Message 60 of 71 (405 Views)