Next Legendary Rux Appearance?

by Tobaticle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Next Legendary Rux Appearance?

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Popcap i've had this game for about a year now since March 2016, and I still don't have the legendary Toxic Brainz character. He's the last character I need. I've opened over 6 million worth of 40,000 packs but haven't gotten a single piece. My question is, When will we have another legendary Rux appearance, and can he sell Legendary Character Pieces? I know there was a legendary sell not to long ago but he only sold a single legendary hat which was a disappointment of a legendary Rux Appearance. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Next Legendary Rux Appearance?

Occasionally he does.  don't worry too much about it.  Last visit, I saved a million in case he had a legendary sticker.  Since he didn't, i went and spent the extra coin on 40K packs and finished toxic brainz and iron citron in one session.  Then about a million later, I got the second piece of computer scientist and am now done with the grind!  

Before that I'd been frustrated for months thinking I'd never get the stickers.  RNG is a drag but eventually you'll get the payoff.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,213 Views)

All Replies

Occasionally he does.  don't worry too much about it.  Last visit, I saved a million in case he had a legendary sticker.  Since he didn't, i went and spent the extra coin on 40K packs and finished toxic brainz and iron citron in one session.  Then about a million later, I got the second piece of computer scientist and am now done with the grind!  

Before that I'd been frustrated for months thinking I'd never get the stickers.  RNG is a drag but eventually you'll get the payoff.

Message 2 of 13 (1,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ive gone through 12M now waiting for the lower piece for disco chomper!

Message 3 of 13 (1,006 Views)

★★ Apprentice

olá, eu também gostaria muito do Miolo Tóxico, acredito que só ele consegue vencer no modo doidão a caçada do chefão.

valeu !

Hello, I too would like the Toxic Miolo, I believe that only he manages to win in the high-handed way the hunting of the big boss.

Thanks

Message 4 of 13 (977 Views)

So, I was wrong after all.  Congratulations, those of you who were hoping for a sticker!

Message 5 of 13 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I finally got Toxic Brainz. I got his top part from Rux and bottom half from Amazing Brains sticker packs, as well as a legendary disco hat for the imp. I'm very happy, He's by far my favorite character. I got him to elite already.

Message 6 of 13 (946 Views)

@Tobaticle wrote:

I finally got Toxic Brainz. I got his top part from Rux and bottom half from Amazing Brains sticker packs, as well as a legendary disco hat for the imp. I'm very happy, He's by far my favorite character. I got him to elite already.

What to have some fun with him?  Go to the final zombie solo mission, Strong Coffee, and do it with a team of all toxic brainz.  Oh, and you'll make lots of coins, too.

Message 7 of 13 (940 Views)

★★ Guide

I have the computer scientist to buy for 1M.. but I am conflicted. I only purchased the dark bean bomb, and honestly that was a bit overrated to me. :/ 

Message 8 of 13 (917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

waiting for bottom half of disco chomper and commando corn

Rux didnt offer either!

Message 9 of 13 (907 Views)

★★★★ Novice

in fact he offered no legendary stickers whatsoever

Message 10 of 13 (906 Views)