Re: New class Ideas for GW3 tell me what you think

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New class Ideas for GW3 tell me what you think

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

ZOMBIE

the Dancer Class, yes, how awesome of a class is this, Based off the disco zombie boss, these guys can bust a move to fight the plants. 

PLANTS 

the apple class (or maybe tree class based off torchwood and Gravitree [from PVZ heroes) 

the apple class are like the all stars from a distance but are like superbrainz up close.

(ideas for variants i think needs a public opinion so put your comments below if you can create a cool character.) 

Message 1 of 19 (2,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Cool ideas! I like how you can bring almost any class or hero to that game and it still would make perfect sense. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (3,139 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I want to play as a zombie that actually acts like a zombie. Arms stretched out, swaying side to side, one leg dragging a bit. Similar to chomper; close combat.

As for plants, there needs to be a banana. Upright, little legs sticking out the bottom, huge machine gun that spits out raisins.... Sounds weird enough for PVZ lol.

Message 2 of 19 (2,481 Views)

we need some close range plants. Theres the chomper, ... the chomper. 

Message 3 of 19 (2,473 Views)

★ Guide

@MellodyDoll wrote:

I want to play as a zombie that actually acts like a zombie. Arms stretched out, swaying side to side, one leg dragging a bit.

Like Thriller Party hat Large smile Thinking Party hat

(Ba-dum-chh) 

Message 4 of 19 (2,454 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Cool ideas! I like how you can bring almost any class or hero to that game and it still would make perfect sense. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 19 (3,140 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

what we really need is that the party imp gets his mech replaced by the discotron from pvz 2, that we get an imp that calls in a gargantuar instead of a mech, and a shroom hero

Message 6 of 19 (2,420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think they should make a grape bunch, and it would be a grenade launcher type gun, I'd say about 225 healt h and about 50 damage per shot and 75 crit, ability 1 would be like the grapeshot, it would explode also like the explosive escape, but it would hurt it a bit, ability 2 would be like the pea gattling and wouldhave 100 shots and would have a Fire rate similar to the retro gattling, ability 3 would be like the bigger better butter or Strawburst plant food effect. Its regular gun would have about 3 shots. I call it the , well, Grapeshot.

The zombie class would be the explorer zombie, it will have about 20 shots a clip and will shoot things from various worlds in PvZ 2. It would have 150 health. Ability 1 would be an ancient shield protecting from the front, ability 2 would be a tiger that runs to a plant and mauls it, but has low health and is easy to see, but if it hits there is no chance of survival. Ability 3 would be a miniature cursed tomb, it would be like the zombie equivalent of the potato mine. (I know, I know, there are the pylon mines, but seriously, who wants to play as a specific character to wait for its ability, use it, put down the mines, eject or die, and repeat, when you could just use it and be done?) As said, it would be called the explorer. That's it for my picks for new classes in GW3.

Message 7 of 19 (2,402 Views)

★ Guide

@CurveNastyJr56 wrote:

I think they should make a grape bunch,

I love it 

Message 8 of 19 (2,392 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Archi, thank you for the response

to be honest I feel like I have been anointed canon, 

again, thank you

if EA plans to make them, send me a message, and I can help design them.

Message 9 of 19 (2,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i just had the most epic idea ever...

change torchwood class into "plant champion" class, change hovergoat class into "zombie champion class"

the classes would exist out of:

Plants:

Torchwood: you all know what he does and what his abilities are

Sunflower princess: this one is the hovergoat for the plant team... it is a player version of the sunflower queen boss. she has 15 shots, each shot does around 5 to 15 damage depending on the range. she has 125 health. she is a support character. the abilities consist out of: 

1. The growth beam. growth beam is similar to the damage buff booster beam, but just gives a minor attack boost and heals a little bit too (half of what a normal heal beam heals).

2. Sunray. it is like the mega awesome laser, but slows the princess down even more, but also does more damage than the mega awesome laser.

3. Sunny friends. the sunflower princess calls upon the power of plant pots and seed packets to spawn 2 plant pots. 1 pot is a heal flower while the other 1 will be a random consumable plant. i thought this would be a fitting ability for the sunflower princess as the sunflower queen boss calls forth mystic flowers which heal her and fight for her.

Super sidekick bean: it is the super bean boss, but like torchwood he is weaker than the original version. he has 5 shots, each shot does around 20 to 25 damage, depending on the range. he has a shield, just like the actual boss. the shield has 50 health and super sidekick bean has 100 health. he is a glass cannon like character, just like the imp. his abilities are:

1. Portal warp. this is like the warp for the scientist, but regenerates his shield in the process. he can not store multiple charges like the scientist can.

2. Bean overload. this is just like the sunray, but does less damage and makes super sidekick bean take less damage. this is exactly like what the actual boss does.

3. Cape spin. (the name sucks, i know) this is just turbo twister, but lasts like 1 second and takes like 3 to 5 seconds te recharge.

zombies:

Hovergoat 3000: well we all know and love this guy, no doubt. he is completely radical, just like his gun says.

Cool Gargantuar: this is the torchwood for the zombies, as he is the player version of the super gargantuar boss. he has infinite ammo, does around 3 to 6 damage depending on the range, and has the electric effect (like power flower, electro brainz, etc.). he has 275 health. he is a tank character. his abilities are:

1. Smash: cool gargantuar smashes the ground with his telephone pole and knocks all plants back, while doing a fair amount of damage to them as well.

2. Short circuit: his attack changes into an attack that is similar to the one the electrician uses. he shoots giant, damaging balls of electricity and electricity lingers around on the ground for a bit.

3. Rage: cool gargantuar does what gargantuars do best, he gets mad and smashes things. this works like hyper, but his attack becomes a melee slam attack similar to smash, but it does less damage than smash.

Super Boogie: he is the disco zombie boss, but playable. he has a disco gun that has 35 ammo, and does 3 to 7 damage depending on the range. he has 125 health. he is a glass cannon like super bean. his abilities are:

1. Disco swing. Super boogie grabs his disco ball, and swings it around. he takes almost no damage, but moves really slow. getting hit by the disco ball does 10 damage and knocks you back.

2. Boogie your brains out: Super Boogie starts dancing and spawns 3 backup dancers who protect him and stay near him for a while, and vanish after around 25 seconds(if they didn't already die) this actually a reference to garden warfare 1, where if you got a super disco zombie wave in garden ops, the sentence: "boogie your brains out overya." would be said at the end of his animation.

3. Party crasher: Super Boogie throws a disco ball with a fuse, it acts similar to the chili bean bomb, but takes a little longer to explode. (however it explodes quicker than the sombrero bean bomb.)

these were my ideas for new characters. i also have an idea for how to obtain these:

the missions of (insert wizard boss name here). it is like the trials of gnomus... BUT, more epic. you must have both hovergoat and torchwood to complete these missions because you can only use those two characters for the challenges. the progression is a bit like this:

first you obtain the 2 characters. after that you get a weird mail in the mailbox saying that "you impressed the boss" and that you now have access to the halls of wisdom. you go to the area where there will open a door, said door will open a passage into the halls of wisdom... of course this passage is a portal. after stepping inside the halls you notice 6 doors on both sides as well as 4 chests(2 on each side, and behind bars. 5 locks on each side make sure you complete the missions first as you get a key for a lock after each mission) at the end of the halls. each door corresponds to a mission. all missions are themed. also you will be helped by AI versions of the characters you will unlock in the end.

plant mission 1:  eliminate the vampire threat. you must vanquish all the vampire champions and then face off against baron von bats in a boss hunt like manner.

plant mission 2: crash the disco party. you destroy the zombie disco while trying to survive the onslaught of disco zombies, Super Boogies and their backup dancer champions.

plant mission 3: annihilate the super duper gargantuar and his cool gargantuar buddies. this is a difficult version of mission 1, but with a super version of the super gargantuar and cool gargantuar as minions.

plant mission 4: no idea.

plant mission 5: destroy a zombot. yes an actual zombot! you play on a bigger z-tech map. you must beat this one in a very special way. you must destroy him in a true bosshunt fashion. you must defeat the 

robo soldiers and take their parts to assemble a laser gun for your torchwood. you pick it up and you have 45 seconds of laser fuel. after that you must repeat the steps. zombot tries to destroy you by throwing giant balls of ice and fire (like in pvz1) and tries to stomp on you. he also summons drones and laser drones from garden warfare 1 to try and take you out. after destroying him you must collect the zombot motherboard and you're done.

plant door 6: this is more of a fun minigame than a mission. you play as the scrap t-rex that you see fighting with a zombot in a picture in time park(turf takeover) you actually get to fight the zombot again, but now you are his size! there are also zombie troops and plant troops fighting around you but they don't do enough damage to even hurt you.

you win when you kill the zombot. after this you unlock a baby scrap t-rex hat that fits all characters, just like gnomish perspective and the everlasting crown. it covers the entirity of the character's head so they look like thats their actual head.

zombie mission 1: defeat (insert boss here) and (helpers). same as mission 1 for plants but then as the zombies...

zombie mission 2: i dunno.

zombie mission 3: destroy big stump and his barklings. this is just plant mission 3 but with torchwoods as minions and a giant big stump as boss.

zombie mission 4: also dunno, something with super bean.

zombie mission 5: destroy the scrap t-rex. you play on a giant junkyard, you must defeat the long extinct menace by killing robo-raptors and scrapping their remains, to upgrade your radical raygun to a ultra radical raygun. you have this raygun for 45 seconds and after that you must repeat the steps. the giant dinosaur spawns little robo raptors to kill you, but give the parts you need. he also spews fireballs, tries to stand on you and roars to stun you. when killed you take it's scrapped heart and you're done.

zombie door 6: same type of minigame as plant door 6, but now you're the zombot. winning gives you a zombot head that everyone can wear. it acts just like the t-rex head, as it covers the entirity of the head of your character.

after the you kill the zombot/t-rex you can open the fifth lock for the gate that holds you from opening the 2 chests for the side you just completed (opening the chests costs nothing, you worked hard enough for them...) and you get the characters...

i really hope EA sees this.......

Message 10 of 19 (2,273 Views)