New Update please EA and Ghost for your players to enjoy the game before Payback

by ThaOrkKilla

Original Post

New Update please EA and Ghost for your players to enjoy the game before Payback

★★★ Newbie

Hey there guys I would to suggest that the Need For Speed is missing a few bits in the game like Mercedes A45 AMG 380BHP 2016 and Audi RS3 2016 following other cars from these Manufactures with full wide body customisation and also under car neons following with maxed out engine tuning is well up to 400km/h and 1000+HP we would love to see few more upgrades for every car in the game like neons and extended Story mode with all the characters but on next level of Hardness, maybe not as hard as Prestige mode but something close to it. We would be great full if you could add on this stuff to our Need For Speed 2015 before bringing out the NFS Payback like one last update before the Game coming out, so we could enjoy it more for the time being. i have completed the game few times and I feel like it is missing this stuff for our players and my self as it could give us a solution to bringing our memories from NFS Underground 2, NFS Most Wanted and NFS Carbon with these upgrades listed above. We would be so great full if you could surprise us with these upgrades to the game PLEASE.

WE ALL ARE PLEASING YOU AS GAMER'S OF NEED FOR SPEED FANATICS.

STAY TUNED GUY'S.

WE LOVE NEED FOR SPEED.

Message 1 of 1 (468 Views)