[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
I call it Ricochet Nut here's the info
Name: Ricochet Nut
Card: Plant
Class: Guardian
Sun Cost: 3 sounds reasonable considering its effect
Stats: 6Health/0Attack
Effect: Team Up, When a Zombie attacks this Card, Damage a Random Zombie or the Zombie Hero for the same amount of damage this card took, this card still takes damage from the attack normally as well.
Description: Attacking this Nut would be a serious hazard that's definitely worth avoiding!
Message 1 of 9 (603 Views)

Re: New Plant Card

★★★★★ Guide

can you please include the word "idea" in your thread title? (so that discussion of real cards is not confused by fanmade content)

Message 2 of 9 (590 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Would you include over damage, or could it only attack for 6 at most?

Seems like a reasonable card; but for the cost, especially if overtake could be included, i thunk damaging a random zombie would be enough.
Message 3 of 9 (583 Views)

★ Guide

Wow! Now Immorticia is a garbage hero now. She is already becoming one of the least favorite hero in PvZH.

Message 4 of 9 (559 Views)

★★ Guide
What does over damage mean?
Message 5 of 9 (540 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@bringerofdarkness I'm sure that's not what it's called; just what i call it.

Basically, it's got 6 life, right? If you hit it for ten, would it got for 6 or 10. 10 would be "over damage" because you only need 6 to kill it.
Message 6 of 9 (528 Views)

★★ Guide
Yes then I think it should have over damage because of its effect I gave it it only makes sense to.
Message 7 of 9 (509 Views)

Champion (Retired)
With that being sorted... I think only a random zombie should receive the damage. For the cost, it would be too op to place that in front of a strong zombie late game that they had to spend their entire brains on and it could throw a time of damage to the hero...

This are just my thoughts.
Message 8 of 9 (499 Views)

★★ Guide
I see your point I do think it would be funny if they Decided to just go ahead and make it the way I first thought I mean just imagine how fast it would kill the hero and how much people would start raging lol
Message 9 of 9 (474 Views)