New Love: Tankylosaurus

by BPRDHB

Original Post

New Love: Tankylosaurus

Champion (Retired)

So this week I have Impfinity as one of my two 10X Heroes.   The main deck I have been using for him has been one I've dubbed (cleverly?) "Jay-Z" as it's a deck @jaydabbler has shared on the forums a while back that was essentially a random chaotic, yet synergic deck of Dr Spacetimes and a handful of conjuring cards and other clever cards to keep opponents off balance.  

Well with S3 released and beginning to experiment, (I admit I bought a 60 pack and then bought 7 x 11 packs via gems).  Well I happen to get a couple of Tankylosaurus and decide to drop these into the Jay-Z deck.  It was like Christmas day.  Cutting through plants like butter. Draw a card for beginning of next round, boom, 2 points damage.  Superblock?  Boom, 2 points of damage.  Have more than one of these guys on the field...it's just pure joy to watch as plants in play are decimated.  I instantly went and crafted two more for my deck.

I feel like I'm not seeing a lot of opponents with S3 cards, but for good decks, I suppose you don't need much of them.  What other S3 cards/combos are making your lives easier?

BPRD

Message 1 of 12 (933 Views)

Re: New Love: Tankylosaurus

★★ Pro
Tanklysauras went into my Impfinity deck with a few barrel of barrels. Turn five Tanklysauras and a barrel to make him deadly and automatically killing plants left right and center. I like Disconaut in the mix still because those random two at the hero gets the block meter moving fast

Also mime garg in my huge gigantus deck with neutron imp and a bunch of enviros and lurch for lunch has been working nice.

But my absolute favourite of the colossal, and I almost am ashamed to admit... but Tricarrottops is my favourite, followed closely by Tanklysauras
Message 2 of 12 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I love my go nuts instead of being primary zombie player. With the Lima pleurodon, grapes and navy bean you get so many 4/4 beans that you sometimes even run out of space. Than put a go nuts in between with a couple of team ups and it’s game over 👌

Z mechs stampodon Conjure combo 😶

Or rust bolt pro zombie, zombologie teachers and spam thousands (going viral) of tricks combo deck is also quite fun and super powerful.

Man i play going viral everywhere it’s so strong.

unfortunately I have just 1 tankysaurus. Maybe I am going to craft more but uff 12000 sparks. I am now trying to create plant decks to test if I can constantly win on ultimate with one of them. So far citron go nuts is the most powerful I have! Thx to @patdk75 inspiration. Zombies are super strong right now and I want to test the balance. So much fun!

Message 3 of 12 (899 Views)

★ Guide

Anyone knows how to get that card. I think this would open me the door to so many nice decks !

Message 4 of 12 (897 Views)

★★ Pro
Thats not till later this year December I think.
Also professor brainstorm with Tanklysauras is pretty cool. Pot of gold for 3 shots of 2 damage is wild. And if you are brave, or the plant hero has no dinoroar on board, wormhole gatekeeper gives you an extra card for 4 total damage to start the turn...just have to be careful with your cost of the cards you draw, or you won't be able to draw with a full mitt
Message 5 of 12 (880 Views)

★★ Pro
I knew as soon as I saw QuickDraw that he was going to be a keeper for me. Bullseye is beautiful and toss him on moon base z for 3 plus card draws... I have to admit that the +3 supertrick has been useful with him and laser base alpha too.
Message 6 of 12 (858 Views)

★★ Pro

QuickDraw is my favorite new Impfinity addition too. 

Message 7 of 12 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BPRDHB thanks for pointing this out! i added tanky as well, SO much fun

Message 8 of 12 (807 Views)

★★ Guide
How the heck do you guys have so many multiple legandaries already?
Message 9 of 12 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
i recycled other legendaries that i didnt need so many copies of
Message 10 of 12 (795 Views)