New Ideas for future Updates (Need For Speed No Limits)

by Deagle01wr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Ideas for future Updates (Need For Speed No Limits)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Dear Firemonkeys Developers..I already wrote to you in the "Tecnical Support" page and, under suggestion of you Colleague "Deepak" now i can share my idea to all of you, so i give to him A huge thanks ...

Anyways, I Would Like to talk to You about some new Ideas that goes up to my mind recentely...First of all, New Cars...I think i know that this is an argument that you listen Every Day but i don't want to
necessarily talk about "Big" or "Powerful" cars...I just want to talk about "Quite" Cars...In particular, a new car for the street Category.

I always see the "Street" Class Cars like a simple and basic Class...And it is, but I Always found a bit ironic that the First Class of the game is, also, the class with fewer cars...So, i would like to propose a new car for the street class...In particular, A car like The "FIAT Grande Punto"...Estetically Good and a good car in general, it could fit very well in the game,After all considering also the way that it can be customizable...And,besides, it's a bit "Unusual" that someone ask that particular car model so, i guess it's a bit unique car for the series.

Another Car that i want to propose is the Honda S2000...A nice but very good car that could be fit in the game too...

I have other ideas, but i don't want to be Annoying, so that's it, for now...In order to make faster, i copied and pasted the whole message...Hope that you're be able to read this message whitout problems and that you respond with your opinion as soon as possible.

Have a Nice Day

Message 1 of 19 (3,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Ideas for future Updates (Need For Speed No Limits)

Community Manager

@Deagle01wr

Thanks for your feedback.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (5,293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Deagle01wr

Thanks for your feedback.

barry.png
Message 2 of 19 (5,294 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your patience
Message 3 of 19 (3,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I also suggest frequent limted time blueprints rewards for cars from Fastlane Events.
Message 4 of 19 (3,133 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to share some thoughts: 

- New events

- New cars

- More customizable parts

- More color options

- More BP availability options

Message 5 of 19 (3,100 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And one thing i forgot: 60 FPS gameplay would be nice. If many racing games are doing it, you can too and should.

Message 6 of 19 (3,048 Views)

★★★ Guide

It would also be nice to allow multiple users to use this fantastic game. Instead they are locked in the load screen or the game stops after a race. Sometimes instead of implementing new features or cars, it would only charge a bugfix update.

@Deagle01wr wrote:

Dear Firemonkeys Developers..I already wrote to you in the "Tecnical Support" page and, under suggestion of you Colleague "Deepak" now i can share my idea to all of you, so i give to him A huge thanks ...

Anyways, I Would Like to talk to You about some new Ideas that goes up to my mind recentely...First of all, New Cars...I think i know that this is an argument that you listen Every Day but i don't want to
necessarily talk about "Big" or "Powerful" cars...I just want to talk about "Quite" Cars...In particular, a new car for the street Category.

I always see the "Street" Class Cars like a simple and basic Class...And it is, but I Always found a bit ironic that the First Class of the game is, also, the class with fewer cars...So, i would like to propose a new car for the street class...In particular, A car like The "FIAT Grande Punto"...Estetically Good and a good car in general, it could fit very well in the game,After all considering also the way that it can be customizable...And,besides, it's a bit "Unusual" that someone ask that particular car model so, i guess it's a bit unique car for the series.

Another Car that i want to propose is the Honda S2000...A nice but very good car that could be fit in the game too...

I have other ideas, but i don't want to be Annoying, so that's it, for now...In order to make faster, i copied and pasted the whole message...Hope that you're be able to read this message whitout problems and that you respond with your opinion as soon as possible.

Have a Nice Day

It would also be nice to allow multiple users to use this fantastic game. Instead they are locked in the load screen or the game stops after a race. Sometimes instead of implementing new features or cars, it would only charge a bugfix update.

Message 7 of 19 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Some new idea?!
Let's see:

- as many user, I've lot of cars, which are unnecessary; thus: I've to sell them; or simply switch off; or wanna ask a new sort order sequence in car park.

- if I'd like to upgrade cars, then necessary to choose, what car, what part missing, etc. thus create a list of parts and list of missing parts of cars; which leads to evolve a new market for parts.

I hope, these options are good for you; and I could help.

Message 8 of 19 (2,857 Views)

★ Guide

I have the suggestion to the developers - please optimize the code!

Right now, the game play on iPhone 5 16GB, is a nightmare.

Message 9 of 19 (2,819 Views)

★★ Novice
1) sell cars that you don't need any more OR create daily events that lets you use any car according to the class requirement of them..

2)daily events that earn you blueprints and epic/legendary/black edition general parts not pieces from tuner trials...
blueprints from campaign is clearly a matter of luck and money, lots of 'em ...which i really hate...
parts that you don't need,you convert them to scrap,an important currency from which we earn nothing right now..

3)Blackridge rivals useless rewards...create rewards according to the category of each player (contender,champion...)..the higher the category,the better the quality of the rewards at the end of each season(legendary/black edition general parts)..

With all these changes need for speed no limits would have been the best racing game for mobile.
Message 10 of 19 (2,723 Views)