New DLC update is BS!

by langdogg

Original Post

New DLC update is BS!

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't understand why you would create a DLC that you can only access a handful of days a month! The court house doors have been closed for almost 2weeks! So basically I have all these new acheivements that I can't even work on because I can't use the mystery portal to get rainbow stars! Can't even access the sea gull to trade in gold stars for rainbow stars or access the chests! Very disappointed!
Message 1 of 5 (437 Views)

Re: New DLC update is BS!

★ Guide

If they're going to make us wait weeks on end to use the portal the very least they could do was make the keys a 100% drop.

Message 2 of 5 (423 Views)

They at least need to make the community challenge possible and give town hall prizes. The community challenge was impossible to complete and the blue community pack for me had only consumables when I'm missing 200 of those stupid new accessories. 

Message 3 of 5 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@VonFoxFire wrote:

If they're going to make us wait weeks on end to use the portal the very least they could do was make the keys a 100% drop.

Agree 100%. I have gotten one key since the events started. Terrible. Then I get a Chomper gesture. Chomper gestures are the lamest of all. Not a good draw. At least this was a better event than the Dino vs Cat fiasco. This was challenging.

Message 4 of 5 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ShavedThronel0 wrote:

They at least need to make the community challenge possible and give town hall prizes. The community challenge was impossible to complete and the blue community pack for me had only consumables when I'm missing 200 of those stupid new accessories. 

How could they not know the Community wouldn't come close to that quest challenge? I couldn't go above and beyond because we are limited to the amount of challenges we could do at a time.  Again, no infinity. I am getting tired of this. Gears of War 4 comes out in October along with other titles. I guess we can leave this game for the five year olds.

Message 5 of 5 (299 Views)