New Challenges

by Extremedriver33

Original Post

New Challenges

★★★ Novice
Is it me or has EA lost their mind?? The current Porsche 918, and the last 3 challenges have been the worst to date. I used to finish the challenges with about an hour or so left on the clock. But recently I have found myself about a half day behind after entering the last day of the challenges. Seems like EA wants us to coin now in order to win. I'm gonna push as hard as always to win. But I must say I'm loosing interest.
Message 1 of 6 (641 Views)

Re: New Challenges

★★★ Novice
Well look at the latest challenge. Heres where I am currently and unless I had coined wouldnt win. Sad that EA is wanting more money by setting up the challenges this way.
Message 2 of 6 (582 Views)

★★★ Guide
By reeling the races of the various chapters, losing the races of purpose you can earn extra money. The event can be completed without spending gold, but depends on the total of races made and the money accumulated by them.
Message 3 of 6 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Extremedriver33 did you do many replays?

I started this SE a bit later so I'm only on day 4/5 (67%), but my PR is higher than yours for some reason.

By doing as many replays as you can you earn more components to build parts, as well as earn extra $ to buy components. In some SE's it's the only way to reach a PR which will unlock the last races.
Message 4 of 6 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I did as many repeats as I could. Used every last credit in the event store to buy more materials but still was behind the required PR for last race of day 5. I only have time for 1 set of repeats a day. Thats 1 ticket about every hour which makes 5 in 5 hours or so.

It seems like I had to do twice the work I used to not need just reach day 5. Even with all that extra work, the pr was still behind the requirement for the last race. There were 17 races for day 5 and only 24 hours to get it done. Simply not enough time to have finished it without coining.

Last car I won was the 180 sx a few months ago. After that I have never been able to win since. EA changed something. These challenges have gotten harder somehow. Any other suggestions??
Message 5 of 6 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Extremedriver33 wrote:

Simply not enough time to have finished it without coining.

Last car I won was the 180 sx a few months ago. After that I have never been able to win since. EA changed something. These challenges have gotten harder somehow. Any other suggestions??

You're correct, it has become more difficult.

In some SE's I had to buy extra tickets for gold. Never real world $, always game gold.

No need for coining. Just save the gold you earn in the daily assignments and in car series. Spend it on SE tickets when you really need.

This worked for me so far.

Message 6 of 6 (523 Views)