Re: Nerf mini ninja by 1 anti hero

by Borisso

Original Post

Nerf mini ninja by 1 anti hero

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Fry seriously teaches everyone how with mini ninja can be used with super brainz allowing the earliest victory other than conceding:turn 2 victory.

Mini ninja seriously needs a nerf,with easy available bonus attacks by his side can assure an early victory,unlike plants where they cant do bonus attacks,unless its with a superhero ability or a plant food ability,excluding repeater,bananasaurous and repeat moss.

Message 1 of 10 (675 Views)

★★ Guide

How exactly does one get the t2 victory?

Message 2 of 10 (664 Views)

★ Guide

Mini ninja bonus attack and super

Message 3 of 10 (657 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes. Super Brainz Superpower on a turn 1 Mini Ninja would be 12 Damage....how do you pull of another 8 with 1 brain? even IF you got another bonus attack that would still be only 16. Same with a second mini ninja.....so...how to kill t2?

Message 4 of 10 (649 Views)

★ Guide

Mini on turn one, bonus on turn two, and pick up super through block on turn three, and if timed correctly, it can be swinger from lane 1 to lane 4 for an extra hit. 4 x 5 = 20

Message 5 of 10 (636 Views)

★★ Pro

I was really hoping to hear how someone could win on turn 2.

Message 6 of 10 (625 Views)

★ Guide

Turn 2 kill is possible yet it requires certain conditions both from you and your opponent.

Message 7 of 10 (612 Views)

★★ Guide

yes. it requires you to play mini ninja, then your opponent has to play enough to trigger your block-meter t2 without chumping ninja and you got to bonus attack with him t2. also you cannot afford to get blocked yourself. It is very clunky but possible....I just think its very very unlikely. OP seemed to suggest consistent t2 kills that are skill-based.

For this to happen you need pretty much pure luck/a really dumb opponent.

Message 8 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Considering how unlikely is that to happen I don't think needs nerf.

Ninja needs to be played on turn 1 and be situated left, and not killed. (-4)

On turn two a brain has to be used (-4), then second turn (-4), and again has to not be killed

On third turn another brain (-4) and then super brain (-4).

And all without triggering any block on opponent what is highly unlikely as well.

Message 9 of 10 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Card doesn't need a nerf. It is good if supported early, but not nearly as powerful as you make it out to be. Also, don't take everything Fry says for granted. Guy is a good player and a nice dude, but he's not always right. Trust me.
Message 10 of 10 (538 Views)