Need help getting my ranks fixed please read and post

by Sourdragonache1

Original Post

Need help getting my ranks fixed please read and post

★★★★ Apprentice

I have been trying this on so many occasions now, I do not really have anything else to lose.

I will post screenshots of my backyard to see everything is promoted to Master but I am 3 ranks short of max.

I have put in 3 tickets, 4 phone calls and posted numerous times on the forums but I need your help to get this seen by the Dev's.

Message 1 of 9 (651 Views)

Re: Need help getting my ranks fixed please read and post

★★★★ Apprentice

The max rank right now is 5455

Message 2 of 9 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bear with me there are quite a few screenshots sorry.

Message 3 of 9 (646 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Last pics if I miss anything that you want a new picture of let me know and I will get a new one.

Message 4 of 9 (645 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hopefully no one else is going to experience this aggravating glitch we are, there is no help to be had anywhere so we are trying to get some experience flying in here so the Developers finally look at his account and get this fixed, also making sure no one else will have to go through this.

Message 5 of 9 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Sourdragonache1 -

From what I've seen, the place where one seems to be likeliest to have an issue seen by someone at popcap who can help is on the twitter account.  I hate to say it because I don't like being negative, but this forum seems to be the least likely place to get employee attention.  This particular subforum is post upon post about legitimate problems, none with an official reply.

https://twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies

I really hope you get this straightened out, I can't imagine how disappointing that must be.

*edit*  I misspoke above, I thought this was posted in the Bugs subforum.

Message 6 of 9 (600 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @pandareno1999 trying again with the twitter did that already along with 3 tickets, 4 phone calls and numerous posts but no one is getting this resolved for me.

Message 7 of 9 (568 Views)

check if any of your characters are lv 0. Its a rare glitch. 

Message 8 of 9 (562 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ShavedThronel0  I went through and clicked them all again even so they are promoted to Master nothing happens of course because they are all at Master.  

Message 9 of 9 (545 Views)