Need for speed no limits

by skywalkerlukas06

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed no limits

★★ Newbie
Why is it that when you play fastlanes to win fantastic cars do u, have to play for hours use your own goal to get to day 6 and then can't get parts but need 763 to race, I have spent lots of gold on these fast lanes and time, just to find out should not of bothered £30 spent this game, got the snoop dog car can't even upgrade, getting to feel there taking * with this game, money money, now sat trying to do mission impossible on fast lanes to get lambo, not enough race tickets for time of tournament, why not just run it for two weeks, cos I spent loads gold money time on fast lanes for what
Message 1 of 4 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed no limits

★ Guide
@skywalkerlukas06 you can spend gold in special events to help you in getting blueprints, more race tickets, materials or parts. Even if that helps, it's not that you need to spend gold, if you race every free ticket possible and repeat smartly to get materials and game cash to spend in store, then you can finish the event for free

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (716 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@skywalkerlukas06 you can spend gold in special events to help you in getting blueprints, more race tickets, materials or parts. Even if that helps, it's not that you need to spend gold, if you race every free ticket possible and repeat smartly to get materials and game cash to spend in store, then you can finish the event for free
Message 2 of 4 (717 Views)

Marked NFS_Sandro's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know whether the special event cars return again?

If yes, after how long? and do you have to start collecting parts from the beginning or does it worth to collect and build as many parts as you can and you can pick up where you left off when the special event car returns?

Asking because I’m also getting up to Day 6 but no chance of completing 7 to keep the car.So i basically stop once I completed Day 6 so that I can keep all the event money that gets converted back to gMe money at the end of the event.

but if the car would return eventually in a later event, I would be happy to spend more (game Money and time) on collecting as many parts as I can from Day 7 races.

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)