Re: Need for speed no limits nissan gtr r34 speed hunter event?

by TheRealJony

Original Post

★ Guide

@jamie_Play sorry but as someone that works from 8-6 thats quite BS!

i get 2 brakes within my working days 1 of them being for 20 minutes and the second one being for 40 minutes. if your telling me that you cant do each race and complete a chapter during that entire day then its not really the games fault!

i play for maybe 5-10 minutes and use all my tickets within that time frame and when the next brake comes around ive pretty much restored all my 5 tickets and repeat the process and when i get home they are restored again and get back at it!

if this was a MMO game i can fully understand the point you are coming from as i would be in the same boat! however its only a mobile game! the races take little to no time at all to do.

hell my dad hes 49 and works from 7AM-9PM getting 2 brakes as well and he still managed to do better than me. granted i had little time left to spare so could not pump all my remaining tickets into getting extra parts for upgrading but i at least got the car!

sorry but this honestly sounds like a complain thread!

its not our fault you cant micro-manage your time within the day! especially when it comes to you wasting money on a event you knew you would not be able to attend regularly and be able to complete!

Message 11 of 14 (1,004 Views)

★ Guide

@7ru3blu3 exactly!

i barely spend any money on this game what so ever but when a new blackridge event is announced or what not i instantly get a £3.99 monthly card and start saving. but never have i once spent that money on blueprints! 

i wasted around 400-500 gold this event on refuels and buying more Upgrade components such as conversion kits

Message 12 of 14 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've won the skyline from the Speedhunters event and currently have the Skyline, (its my all-time fav car) however i didn't purchase EVERY event market stock of blueprints for it. its currently at stage 5/6. how do i earn more blueprints for it to complete "KING KAIJU" and complete the car itself?   

Message 13 of 14 (759 Views)

@PrinceMotorCo wrote:

I've won the skyline from the Speedhunters event and currently have the Skyline, (its my all-time fav car) however i didn't purchase EVERY event market stock of blueprints for it. its currently at stage 5/6. how do i earn more blueprints for it to complete "KING KAIJU" and complete the car itself?   

@PrinceMotorCo You'll have to wait for Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R blueprints replayable races to show up in game to get more blueprints. You'll also have to wait for the blueprints to be obtainable in Premium crates as well if you have the Gold for them.

It's a long waiting game for these blueprints.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 14 (662 Views)