Need for speed no limits lil wayne update

by hugo_silva15

Original Post

Need for speed no limits lil wayne update

★ Newbie
Hello, I updated to the new version of Lil Wayne and his crew and the update is cool mas the graphics during the races look like 16 bits, please correct that!

Thanks for the attention,
Hugo Silva
Message 1 of 9 (1,447 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits lil wayne update

★ Guide
It happened to me once long time ago also after an update, but it fixed itself when closing app and opened it again. If your low quality persists you should open a support ticket
Message 2 of 9 (1,430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Apps is downloading the content still, you can just reload your game or give it some time to get all the content downloaded
Cheers
Message 3 of 9 (1,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I got the same problem, and it happened after the new update. In game cars look 16 bit. Inside the garage, they are sharp and smooth. Before the update in game cars, where a bit blocky but still nice. This is just terrible, please fix.

Thanks
Message 4 of 9 (1,376 Views)

Community Manager

@JuGG3RN0t@hugo_silva15@orangeworx@NFS_Sandro

We are aware of and looking into this change in graphics quality since the recent update.

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,357 Views)

graphics after last update

★ Novice

Hello,

after last update few days ago, graphics got worse dramaticaly. On my Galaxy A5 (2016) it used to look perfect, but now it looks like a game from '90 - pixels are big as hell..  Quality of graphics cannot depend on my device because before update it was real HD without any crashes, freezes etc. Now the resolution is so poor... it is almost unplayable.

and another thing - pls get away the white screens when races are loading and ending - when you play in darker place those flashes burn your eyes. Pls make it black, will be more pleasant to play.

Sorry for my English if I made any mistake.

regards

Message 6 of 9 (1,328 Views)

NFS No limits poor graphics after last update

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I want to ask if EA is planning to repair last update. It has many problems, in my case graphics went from very good to very bad. The race looks like im playing the 90's game. There are also problems with menu, doesnt show available races to get blueprint or parts. And the last thing in the update u claimed there will be more options to modify the look of ur car but nothing has changed. Please is there gonna be relair? I like this game but right now playing it with this graphics kinda sucks. Thanks.
Message 7 of 9 (1,332 Views)

Re: graphics after last update

@jotgie wrote:

and another thing - pls get away the white screens when races are loading and ending - when you play in darker place those flashes burn your eyes. Pls make it black, will be more pleasant to play.

@jotgie Then play No Limits in a well-lit place. It's not that hard really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (1,171 Views)

Re: graphics after last update

★ Novice
Wow, what a briliant idea! I have to try, I have never played in well-lit places... this reminded me a joke: patient: my leg hurts when I walk. Doctor: dont walk. Next!
Message 9 of 9 (1,160 Views)