Need for Speed: Payback The original BMW M3 GTR from 2005

by xMrBabybelx

Original Post

Need for Speed: Payback The original BMW M3 GTR from 2005

★ Guide

Dear EA and their developers who a creating the new awesome Need for Speed game.

I would like if you guys gonna make it happen and bring back the original BMW M3 GTR from 2005 (Most Wanted)

Since Need for Speed 2015 where you guys announced that the BMW M3 GTR is coming back I was so loaded with emotions that my favourite car came back. But after I received the car and saw the wrap I thought wait what happened to the car something felt wrong. Overall it is still a nice looking car but the wrap wasn`t the same as in Most Wanted 2005 the hood was changed also the sound from this car I was crying when I first heard the car breathing. But I could understand the reason of why since the licence has had changed within.

But now I am begging you if you gonna add the GTR version please try to give me the original GTR sound and also the original wrap of it back again. Frown

Maybe someone from the devs can reply and explain why they can`t do it I mean I will believe but it`s heartbreaking me.

Thank you for reading it anyway.

Message 1 of 2 (2,698 Views)

Betreff: Need for Speed: Payback The original BMW M3 GTR from 2005

★★ Novice

I also would love to see the good old BMW back in Payback :D. Pls make it happen

Message 2 of 2 (2,526 Views)