Need for Speed 2017 suggestions

by tsukuyomi-r

Original Post

Re: DLC and Update Ideas

★★★ Apprentice

Great idea.  Would be cool if they made the police actually difficult.  I posted a video of me escaping from them in reverse only.. they are bad.

Message 11 of 27 (1,415 Views)

Re: DLC and Update Ideas

★★★★ Novice
Well seeing how they aren't adding anything to NFS 2015 anymore and are making a new game, they really need to add this whole list into the next game. I hope it's bigger and better x10 with all this.
Message 12 of 27 (1,395 Views)

well...nfs 2017

★ Guide

For sure.  I added this list a little late but I thought they were going to be adding a lot, but I guess not.  Honestly, building an entire new game sounds better and with more possibility of all that's listed.  I changed the title because "DLC and Update Ideas" as the title ended up being irrelevant and pointless once they announced a new NFS in the works.  They've impressed me so far with how far they've come from Rivals to NFS 2015, that was a major change x10, and an awesome one.  So I'm hoping they do the same with this next one, but better.  I believe in them.

Message 13 of 27 (1,375 Views)

Re: well...nfs 2017

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I responded in suggestion thread that they started super cars beside Ferrari that allow customization.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feedback-amp-Suggestions/td-p/4939830/page/163

Ferrari are not the only super cars out there there are literally dozen of car houses in eu that have super cars and some in USA so thats just nonsense to be tied on Ferrari limited customization based on their licenses. There are almost 5 Ferrari in the game which represent almost all the supper cars category.

Also they  should add variety to music, the music really just blows, is only cra.p   "hip hop' and drum and bass/trap and they are really annoying/ boring its seem like people live only in usa and are stuck in 90s and have same mindset, unless all  NFS users are uniform robots,  they should add genres better selection of progressive house/electro house there only two tracks and they are * ,   others which totally lack,  rock, metal, trance[goa,psy uplifting, progressive],  as they do in garage but not limited to garage but while driving, techno minimal, progressive,   and   synthwave/"outrun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthwave

https://www.reddit.com/r/outrun/

https://www.reddit.com/r/outrun/comments/33r5mi/what_is_outrun/

And  they should add  back the playlist and a way to disable what we don't like instead of us having to press left  stick control in order to change the music and thats is the most nonsense thing they implemented no way of changing music while driving.

Any change from  music from the boring garbage that is now and  finally adding a playlist and a more accessible button than having to press 3 seconds the left stick while driving which make no sense from user point to change the music, to dynamic weather which would be another significant improvement, and adding super cars  which game lacks that allow customization to compliment the number of regular cars  would uplift the game.

Message 14 of 27 (1,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

One more thing a bit off topic but nevertheless relevant I hope they work with the Denuvo AT system which they co partner. 

You cannot install the game in other directories beside C which is nonsense for us that don't install games on SSD   forcing customers to be installed on C, it brings major  issues and bugs I cannot even play it, all of them  have to be ironed, and the on line only system of Denuvo, is just basically asking for customer to leave and get money back, if you have slow connectivity. There are to many complains with connectivity issues and errors in the forum and complains with partnering companies that process payments, should be wake up call before EA goes back to :

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/06/03/eas-response-to-being-the-worst-company-and-how-it-has-chang...

Message 15 of 27 (1,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hmm.  First couple things I don't see major problems with.  For the first thing, there's more than Ferrari for super cars in NFS... Also, limited customization on Ferrari's apply to ones people own in real life...like Deadmau5 for example (at least from my studies).  It is pretty upsetting but not something I'd blame the NFS team for, I blame Ferrari.
For the second thing, the soundtrack is half decent, and half annoying.  I agree they need to have a better soundtrack, but Hip Hop and Drum/Bass & Trap music is actually perfectly fine, if they choose better artists, or better songs for that matter.  I liked a few songs off the soundtrack of NFS 2015 (Absolutely loved "Surface" by Aerochord, I consider that song the theme of NFS 2015 since it fit the game so damn perfectly) and the trailer songs were nice, but most of the soundtrack was annoying to me, especially since there's not that much of a variety.  See, I love the genre's they chose from but I feel like they chose the most annoying songs they could've (Just MO).  I'd say they need more variety, also choosing better, more enjoyable songs from each genre.  A good mixture of rap & hip hop, rock, heavy metal, drum & bass, trap, and several other of electronic music would be great.  See, the Underground games had an enjoyable soundtrack for the most part, Most Wanted PS2 was pretty good from what I remember since they had an A7X song, Carbon had the best theme song IMO (was very chill with a cool, sketchy vibe almost, and fit the game perfectly for what it was) and is timeless.  Which hopefully NFS 2017 will have it's own amazing instrumental theme.
I honestly didn't have too much of an issue with how you change the track, but I do agree there could be a better button to press or at least have custom control options.  That'd honestly just be a simple bonus.  Anyway...

Message 16 of 27 (1,288 Views)

Re: Need for Speed 2017 suggestions

★★ Novice

How come you forget BMW E36 ? add that broski please thanks

Message 17 of 27 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If nothing else please remove the stupid crashing out system , taken out of burnout  (Thank you Criterion Games). also please improve on the stability of the game especially for the pc version 

and remove alldrive and don't make a nfs rivals kinda game 

Message 18 of 27 (1,193 Views)

★ Guide

Really hope you guys are taking and using most of these suggestions...

Message 19 of 27 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

More range of cars, add bonus reward car packs exclusively for previously owned games, don['t be lazy with the environment and dull customization of cars. Fix the bugs before you actually release the game. Don't something as stupid as online only. Don't make the Story extremely bad again, make it enjoyable and worth playing for once. Multiplayer needs to be improved with more social things, nfs 2015 didn't exactly work out as far as social things went, multiplayer sucked, make that better. Pretty much make a good game for once. 2015 is enjoyable but it's not that great to be honest. Environment wise, make the map as huge as possible because you're not going to get a snowy mountain next to the beach to be realistic. Improve the car physics and possibly create a new engine for the game or use one that actually feels very good and work well. Don't make the handling arcade like again because watching people crash in to every single wall is funny but gets old. Make the game more of a simulation ish feel with a bit of an arcade touch maybe but more actual driving feeling should be added instead of the plane dull thing that worked well for rivals and 2015 but it's getting super old now. More skill needs to be involved, keep the fine tuning of the car, possibly add gear ratio customization (Probably don't). Just make it an over all game to enjoy with a competitive aspect. Genuinely good racing feeling with great driving physics and a very, very detailed environment. I you know guys can do so much better, I've played Rivals, enjoyed it, 2015, enjoyed it but give the new one something special. Make it different. Ghost can do so much better. I believe it. Just don't be super lazy like the last two games.

Message 20 of 27 (1,118 Views)