Re: Need for Speed 2017 suggestions

by anti-loser1

Original Post

Need for Speed 2017 suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • Hello,

i think a lot of players would like have in the next need for speed the système of modification of cars like in the need for speed underground 2.We need to customized ours cars as we want , just like in need for speed underground 2 ,This room level and unblocking system is not really fun. For me it is better to have all the pieces available in the market and to be able to buy them according to that progression,And any parts can be mounted on any car.

The return of offline career mode is just perfect.

ps sorry for my English i'm french

Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I like the idea as long as it doesnt feature the star rating where you are forced to add ugly mods on the car. That was one thing i hated about underground 1 and 2. The star rating which forced players to keep buying bumpers and spoilers. Seemed like each part that game more stars just got uglier. Honestly I normally like to stick with stock looking parts. Just add some decals, add a cool exhausted, maybe a decent spoiler and headlights but thats just me. I dont mind the game adding more customization just as long it doesnt forces the player to do so so he/she can progress. 

Message 2 of 3 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I would not mind if they took visual parts from Underground 1 & 2 Most Wanted and Carbon and then updated them to be higher quality. This would make it easier on their part since half the work is done (i would assume so, but i could be wrong). I would like to see roof scoops and autosculpt to make a return as well. For the most part any spoiler should be able to go on any car (there may be a select few that are designed for only one car like ducktail spoilers)

Message 3 of 3 (468 Views)