Re: Need for Speed 2015 pc don't start

by Quicky_Player

Original Post

★★★ Novice

ok, i managed to uninstall from Control panel, restarted pc and when i tried to install again, i receive error, see attachment. thanks

Message 21 of 32 (1,521 Views)

Community Manager

@orangrush

Again, that's not a good sign. It will be helpful if we could see some more info on the crashes, these will be logged by the Windows Reliability Monitor:

1. Open Control Panel
  2. Open Security and Maintenance.
  3. Expand the Maintenance Category, then select "View Reliability history" under the heading that reads "Check for solutions to problem reports."

In the graph click on the most recent X symbol that corresponds to the crash, in the details below right click the event and 'view technical details', copy and paste that info here please.

barry.png
Message 22 of 32 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok, here is the technical details regarding la last event. thanks

Message 23 of 32 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the support but I can't test anymore, this is the 3 th day,  so I requested a refund for the game and origin. 

Message 24 of 32 (1,500 Views)

Community Manager

@orangrush

Your screenshot refers to MSCVR120.dll - that is part of the Microsoft redistributable packages that are part of the install for this game.

Right click and run the following as an Administrator:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist\vcredist_x64.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist\vcredist_x86.exe

Hopefully this will work and you can cancel your refund request.

barry.png
Message 25 of 32 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, i've runned those two as Administrator and repaired them successfully.  Tried to install the graphics driver from the link you send, but i received the same error, AMD stopped working. Then I installed the driver that I had before without problems and I test it again NFS, but the same happened, I see in task manager the process of NFS and after 1 min or so and then disapears. Thanks

Message 26 of 32 (1,485 Views)

Community Manager

@orangrush

I recommend contacting your hardware manufacturer at this point.

barry.png
Message 27 of 32 (1,477 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long till the refund? Ty

Message 28 of 32 (1,475 Views)

Community Manager

@orangrush

" You will get a response within forty-eight (48) hours after your request is submitted and your refund within seven (7) to ten (10) days if you meet the Great Game Guarantee refund requirements. "

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee-terms

barry.png
Message 29 of 32 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can I turn off the game? Im closing it from windows. Thanks for answer!

Message 30 of 32 (1,411 Views)