Need For Speed No Limits performance issues

by wwwgoudy

Original Post

Need For Speed No Limits performance issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Since updating N4S this morning, I've been able to play sparsely.  For the most part, the game crashes and sends my tablet into restart mode.  If it doesn't do that, it tends to glitch wherever tapped, shaking back and forth until I close the game out.

The few races I've actually been able to play have a huge lag.  No, it isn't my connection.  Yes, it's on the developers end.

Anyone else with similar troubles?

Also, what's with the extra flashing lights on the main board?  Annoying at its best.

Message 1 of 5 (829 Views)

Re: Pga tour golf update 2017

★★★★★ Novice

What on earth is with the title? That's not the title I typed in, nor the title that existed when I hit "submit"

Message 2 of 5 (807 Views)

[ Edited ]

@wwwgoudy wrote:

What on earth is with the title? That's not the title I typed in, nor the title that existed when I hit "submit"

@wwwgoudy Fixed the title. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

heh. thank you kindly.

note: I solved *most* of the problems by following advice for previous update issues and clearing the cache.

Message 4 of 5 (753 Views)

★★★ Guide
Clear the #NFSNL cache again, restart the device, start #NFSNL and open the garage immediately, load all car icons and start a race. Tell me if you know any improvements
Message 5 of 5 (738 Views)