Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Aceman5

Original Post

Re: Does NFS 2015 on PS4 now support steering wheels?

★★★★ Novice

EA Games just ignored us. I'll never buy another EA game as long as I live. 

Message 81 of 185 (2,629 Views)

Re: Why the wait????

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA as well as everyone on the board waiting for console support. I'm sitting with the store open and the game purchase screen open but I WILL NOT BUY A DRIVING GAME WITHOUT THE STEERING WHEEL. It's COMMON SENSE at this point. Maybe they will see this. Any body that OWNS a wheel already KNOWS that using a controller is a JOKE compared to the WHEEL. I would love to buy this game and I have supported them in the past but it looks like I'll be BUYING DRIVE CLUB INSTEAD. Bcuz they get making a driving game requires Actual steering. NOT tapping left, left ,hold left, tap right. oh damn. No pedal feel. No brakes. No wheel FEEDBACK!! I'm done with EA car games until they wizen up. Suggest you do the same. I would demand a rebate. It's FALSE advertising. Even if it tells u in tiny azz print on the back. Shooter game! Like duck hunt. Gun not compatible !! Oh really. Honestly they should come out with a sick shooter apparatus for FPS games. And u hold the movement with ur thumb. Customizable , it would be sick. Rant. My bad.

Spoiler

Buy drive club bud. I loved project cars but it's sad in comparison to what this game COULD be with a proper wheel and clutch combo. Just BUY driveclub. It works well with the clutch. Allows u alotnof options not even a 1/100th of project cars but it has much better graphics and a lot easier gameplay as far as even the physics engine. The one on project cars is utterly broken. I am a petrolhead and we have track days. Cars don't behave the way they do in project cars. Project cars is like driving on ice with the baldest tires u can find. Sure we can do it, but why when u can whip around turns at 97 mph. Hanging on by a thread. I don't know what they were thinking. NFS has always had great handling. The reason they are a AVOIDING the clutch and gear thing must be by way of content. They want more stickers for idiots than car enthusiasts. I don't think they get it yet that ALOT OF US ACTUALLY DRIVE CARS IN REAL LIFE and would like to drive an exotic and wreck it and win races with it. Like a pro. Not like a CHUMP on the couch with a little "t" sitting in your lap trying to make a turn. Maybe they will throw the clutch in. It isn't that hard. My boy writes code for a big gaming co on the east coast. He said its BS WORK THAT THEY DONT WANT TO BOTHER WITH Bcuz the buttons are prob all taken up by super powers like nitrous and flying thru the air shooting electricity from your headlights etc Alla NFS rivals.

WE DONT WANT NOBODY PUSHING US AROUND. WE WANT TO BE FREE. WE WANT TO DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO. WE WANT TO BE FREE TO RIDE. TO BE FREE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME... DRIVING these cars and not poking them with our thumbs. It's my last PLEE to you EA. Watch the trailer for the game. These are YOUR words. The INTENSITY that this game COULD bring to the GENRE is SEVERE. PLEASE for all us GEARHEADS out here. BRING a PROPER WHEEL AND CLUTCH TO THIS GAME. PROVE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THE PLAYER AS MUCH AS WE CARE ABOUT THE GAMES YOU ARE MAKING FOR US. TO THE FACT THAT WE MARK OUR CALENDARS AND COUNT DOWN DAYS TIL A RELEASE ... know this. Know that your work IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND GIVES US A GLIMPSE INTO WORLDS MOST OF US COULD NEVER IMAGINE.. BUT U CANT TAKE US THIS CLOSE TO IT AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY AND HAND A CONSOLATION PRIZE OUT. DRIVING GAMES COME WHEEL COMPATIBLE. THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LAW. YOU HAVE INVENTED THEM PRACTICALLY. SET THE BAR. AND KEEP THE MANTLE WHERE IT BELONGS. It's nice to play this with a controller but set the stage. Flying down the highway ramp handbrake ... CLUTCH OUT. ... REV UP... Bam!! Slam it into GEAR and MASH THE GAS PEDAL as you FEEL the WHEEL TRYING TO BREAK FREE FROM YOUR GRASP as you're fighting to hold the drift around the turn and then it opens up and you're neck and neck with this car next to you. Now it's down to you and your FOOTWORK and SHIFTING TIMING to beat him across the line !!! YOU CANT FIT THAT INTO A CONTROLLER. YOU JUST CANT. I will wait with the rest of them until you do the right thing. Make this game WORTH THE HOURS of YOUR lives that you put into it. And it will make the HOURS OF OUR LIVES WE WORKED TO PAY FOR THIS WORTH IT ALL THE MORE.

http://youtu.be/vLQGXHy5m6Y

Message 82 of 185 (3,391 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★ Apprentice

Wheel support is there mate and it's awesome. No don't expect it to be a simulator otherwise you'd be driving 80 kilometers through city instead of 150 200... Why? Because you will spin out and it will look ridiculously slow. Realism is for simulator track games not for city driving. You would mess your ride up before you could even start street race. Oh also do i need to tell you about other players on purpose smashing into you? Do you know how enjoyable that would be?

Message 83 of 185 (3,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

was disappointed as I can only play games with a wheel come on ea do a update

Message 84 of 185 (3,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just been talking in chat about the problem and got told they new that is people wanted a patch for wheel they would have done something about it. That tells me they don't look at the discussions

Message 85 of 185 (3,264 Views)

★ Apprentice
They dont care... !! -.-
Message 86 of 185 (3,268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I will put 2 of 10 for lack of  wheel support  http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/need-for-speed

Message 87 of 185 (3,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I follow the story of NFS since the beginning and I'm really disappointed of the missing wheel support. Sunday was my son's birthday. We bought a wheel for him and you can imagine what happened with our wonderful day... tears! Today I returned the wheel but kept NFS. The retailer wasn't very happy and the wheel producer won't be too. Even the whole market including the console giants won't like the current situation due to immense loss in sales.

Just feedback, greetz from Germany to all of you guys out there!

Robleema

Message 88 of 185 (3,137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is it really so hard to tell us at least if there is a plan to make wheel support for PS4???

We all know you know if you plan or working on it right now or not so why you blame us with "we have no information"... why don't you tell us what is the situation???
Trying to loose as many players as possible???

Message 89 of 185 (3,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

can't believe this *, still no response form ea dev team if the feature will be added later, how terrific.

Message 90 of 185 (2,905 Views)