Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Aceman5

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★ Apprentice
We are talking about steering wheel support for PS4 & Xbox One.... -.-'
Message 51 of 185 (4,139 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

The issue is the lack of support of wheels for the PS4 version. We all knew that PC version supports wheels.

When will you include wheels support in the PS4 version of the game? What are your plans?

Thank you.

Jose

Message 52 of 185 (4,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@sadi1992_2

That is why I said "all the current information we have available", which means that at the moment I have no information available about console support. PC users reading this topic however might be interested in these updates since the thread title doesn't specify a platform.

Message 53 of 185 (4,088 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, It's clear that you don't have plans to add Wheels support to Console versions.

Thank you for your answer.

Jose

Message 54 of 185 (4,085 Views)

★★★ Novice

What the hell?! You'll give wheel support to the PC and not the consoles?! Great, another game for me to refund and 400€ I spent on a G29 to be kept sat here for Project Cars only... Seriously, developers nowadays are just horrible...

Message 55 of 185 (4,043 Views)

★★ Novice

16 March 2016

Just bought it, Deluxe edition PC

Rigged my  Logitech G25 wheel to it, and it doesn't supports the clutch and the shifter (the 6 gears, plus reverse)

As i see, you can only "map" the paddles (on the wheel it self, like f1 paddles) And the secuencial shifter (+, -) not the H style shifter....

When will this be implemented, as well as a Logitech g25 default profile,

I need the shifter and the clutch...

Message 56 of 185 (3,955 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Turonk

For the shifter you can manually map the gear up and down--the clutch isn't supported.

Message 57 of 185 (3,920 Views)

★ Apprentice
An other epic fail :D
Message 58 of 185 (4,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hop in the bandwagon then.

So, a racing game, which does not support a steering wheel for the consoles, a game that came first to the consoles but has in fact support for the PC. So we, console users were some kind of test of which you couldn't even get right for the PC seeing that now you have a racing game that supports steering wheels for one platform only, but you managed to not get it 100% right because you left the clutch support out.

Nice.

Maybe the devs only drive automatics... Or, as in, don't like three pedals lol

Message 59 of 185 (4,093 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a Logitech G27 racing wheel and it is listed as compatible but it can not work the way EA games set it up in the need for speed game for one thing the red buttons on the left and right side of the wheel are only 2 buttons not 6 like they have set the default in game. there are only 12 buttons on the hole wheel 4 red on shifter 4 black above those 2 red on wheel left side and right side all three on each side are one and the same. and two paddle shifter levers. That said the game will not let you go faster than 3RD gear will take you. if you can get to 4TH gear you will slow back down till you have to down shift back to 3RD gear. and none of the other buttons do anything .Please pass this along to some one at EA games who can read and maybe fix the issue. if they want more info give them my e-mail address ( [edit: email address removed] ) .I will give anything I can to help. thanks

I have attached these files maybe they will help'

Message 60 of 185 (4,067 Views)