Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Aceman5

Original Post

Wheel support for Consoles?

★★ Novice
Can wheel support please be added to the console version!! Manual transmission has been and if wheel support is added too, that will by far make it the best need for speed ever produced! Thanks.
Message 41 of 185 (4,360 Views)

Re: Why the wait????

★★★ Newbie

it is true, i've been doing questions everytime on every place possible and they seem to ignore about the wheel support on console Frown

Message 42 of 185 (5,195 Views)

Wheel Support XBOX One

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am absolutely appalled that in this day and age where pretty much everyone and their mother, is using a wheel for racing games be it arcade or sim.

And Need For Speed 2015 did not have the simplest functions, until the latest patch we didn't even have manual gears which i must say still suck big time.

While yes a lot of people still use controllers as opposed to wheels, yet their are also a lot of people that spent a lot of hard earned cash for the extra immersive experience.

Not only that you blatantly bring out all the bells and whistles for PC, what in the hell is that all about ?

I own a PC with a GTX 980 had i known this i would of waited and bough NFS 2015 for PC instead, more over whats good for one is good for all we should all get the same game.

If wheel support does not come for consoles, i will not touch another NFS game period. That is what i think of your money grabbing double standards, and i deffinately wont entertain buying it on PC when i completed it on xbox with a crappy controller especially not at another what is it 49.99 GBP steam games ?

May have been origin shop either way its redonkulous.

Message 43 of 185 (4,396 Views)

Re: Wheel Support XBOX One

★ Apprentice

I love how this no steering wheel support is an issue in this day and age in a driving game, and the fact it is supposedly being looked into with zero input from DEV's as to if we will even get it asides the we are looking into it * (they clearly are not and don't give a *). As i and many have already completed this game giving us zero reason to go back to this game, with that and the fact they have our money what reason do they need to fix it for ?

What reason do we have to even go back to the game ?

Answer zero while they got the issue fixed on PC its now time for them to make a bit more money, as said before this was the final NFS game i purchase period.

Visually i an outstanding game over all but race wise it was seriously boring, mainly down to the handling.....

It handled like *, you would steer one way and the majority of the time it would act as if i had not changed direction.

Leaving you in the wall when it should never have happened, again driving straight you turn the wheel or (change direction to turn) it was like their was no input back in the wall.

How are you supposed to drift with functions like that.

Its just appalling over all which is why i suggest you get wheel support because from the way it plays ANYONE would think it was designed ground up with the wheel.

So why a *ty controller with poor inputs ?

And no not a joy pad issue i used a new one out of box and trusty old faithful both of which work fine with other games no magic wonder strafing on shooters when stood idle etc

Message 44 of 185 (4,376 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★★★ Novice

I've been asking if and when wheel support is coming to the consoles everywhere, every post they make on facebook. No answer. Was expecting wheel support with this previous update and was really disappointed.

Message 45 of 185 (4,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, I'm returning mine as well.

A driving game that does not support a driving wheel controller is just beyond eff'in stupid.

What in the hell were you thinking EA?

Oh .... you weren't.

Message 46 of 185 (4,976 Views)

★ Apprentice
If it makes console users feel any better, I see nothing about clutch support for PC wheels.... :/
Message 47 of 185 (4,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

Some PC videos using a wheel are starting to show up, but I still couldn't get an official answer anywhere about wheel support for the consoles. Its so frustrating...

Message 48 of 185 (5,348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Good don't work 9n rivals either
Message 49 of 185 (5,283 Views)

EA DICE Team

All the current available information about steering wheels can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-PC-Supported-Steering-Wheels/td-p/5230054

Message 50 of 185 (5,217 Views)