Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Aceman5

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@GunnyNinja

You can't go wrong with Forza either. It's a great game!

Yes they are. I have Logitech G25, G27, and Momo, Thrustmaster T300RS and TX wheels. I'm sure you know what those cost. Imagine what I spend on driving games. Just something for you guys to think about.

Message 171 of 185 (3,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just bought NFS  -  because I looked at racing games for xbox to use it with my steering wheel. NFS was great game and I wanted to return to this series with friends. After installing I found that there is no racing wheel support. EA you're doing excellent work for your shareholders but for users you are selling disappointment and caution when purchase anything else. 

Please do you plan steering wheel support to NFS series for XBOX?

And am I available for full refund when I only installed game, started, observed that does not work with steering wheel and never played?

Or is there any way to use steering wheel for NFS on XBOX (some adapter, software that maps steering wheel to gamepad or anything)???

Message 172 of 185 (3,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

‪Hey are you guys going to add the g29 steering wheel for the need for speed payback? There are not as many racing games that supports the steering wheel for the PS4.

Message 173 of 185 (3,210 Views)

No xbox one racing wheel support??

★★★ Newbie
Seriously you need to get your sh!t together, I have never seen such a bad example of how business is/should be done. As a long time EA supporter and customer, I would like to point out how pathetic your attempts at "help" and "customer service" really are. Ive spent hours trying to speak to an employee that could help me and ive been transfered from one useless person to the next until im disreguarded. That is not how a sucessful business operates that I have invested my time, effort and money into. Congratulations EA you just lost yourself another loyal customer.
Message 174 of 185 (3,171 Views)

★ Novice
Can you please make the game steering wheel compatible before Christmas?
Message 175 of 185 (2,339 Views)

Message 176 of 185 (2,322 Views)

Re: No xbox one racing wheel support??

★★★★★ Novice

Well said

I have been saying that since I purchased the game..

They have a new NFS I asked if this game had wheel support she did not know, she even asked somebody. 

You would think they would do it this time, I have all the NFS including the ps3 versions .

I will not buy any more in till I find out it does.

Dalec1959

Message 177 of 185 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

First off, wish you and the Ghost team a happy xmas and a new year.

Thank you all very much for making the wheel support available in the new Payback game.

This means a lot to many of us. 

My question is that; would it be possible to apply the same patch to the NFS 2015?

Although we are enjoying the new game, most of us are addicted to 2015, and cant get enough of it...

Thanks in advance...

Message 178 of 185 (2,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is a joke dude. EA will hopefully be dead soon. How could you make a racing game with no wheel support? Taking the game back and never buying an EA game again 

[Profanity removed by CM]

Message 179 of 185 (1,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a shame that you run business like this. How good is a racing game without steering wheel support? You have cheated thousands of fans. I suppose you need to respond to us!

Message 180 of 185 (3,732 Views)