Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Aceman5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★★★ Newbie

Does the New Need For Speed have steering wheel support?

Message 1 of 185 (136,425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone,

We've confirmed a while ago that we won't be releasing any further updates for Need for Speed, which includes steering wheels for consoles.

View in thread

Message 151 of 185 (72,843 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Aceman5,

It does not, but it is something we are investigating.

Message 2 of 185 (135,986 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good night I wonder if is scheduled to release a patch for the PS4 to the steering wheel logitech G29 work on NEED FOR SPEED game.
Because without it I do not buy the game, and a car game should work with wheels.
thank you

Message 3 of 185 (135,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA support, can you pls update all of us having the same issue with G29 not working on NFS2015, when are you going to patch this glitch ? It was worth of $1.500 to buy all needed including playseat and reality is that new game does not support racing wheels. It is truly a surprise in year of 2015. Hope you do not consider this game "arcade" so you do not plan to fix this issue. Thank You

Message 4 of 185 (135,759 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Will this game ever support steering wheels for xbox one? let me know so will buy it now as the game is on sale on the xbox store.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 185 (135,723 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bought the Logitech G29, and then searched online to see if there was compatibility with NFS for the PS4.  Was suprised to find that most info online suggested that there was not compatibility.   Even the NFS official Faqs suggested that they do not support any steering wheels. 

After seeing this I tried the official chat line to ask them.  The first person I got said sure....it is compatible.  He even tried to talk me into buying the thrustmaster wheel rather than the one I had.   

I then spoke to a second person via chat, who initially told me it WAS compatible....then said NO, and that he had never said it wss compatible (even though it was clearly typed only 3 lines up)

I then called tech support and spoke with a very nice person in Texas....who reassured me that there was NO compatibility.  When I suggested he send in a suggestion that people are asking for it....I was told.....we have nothing to do with the company developers....they seem to outsource their tech support lines to an outside company....with no connection or communication with the actual developers.......go figure. 

In any event.........I agree iti s kind of silly...that a game like this has NO compatibility....and no immediate plan to incorporate steering wheel controllers.   Please change this.....thanks. 

Message 6 of 185 (135,700 Views)

★★★ Novice

After spending many hours playing Need for Speed Most Wanted using the steering wheel, when we got the PS4 with Need for Speed Rivals my children never bothered playing it because it didn't work with a steering wheel. 

Therefore I wont be buying need for speed 2015 until Steering wheel support is added.

Message 7 of 185 (135,627 Views)

★ Novice

I really hope you will add support for G29 asap. Today i just bought the wheel because of the need for speed 2015 (my return to the series after many years), i didn't check if it work before ... not even in my dreams i expect it not to be working ... i remember play NFS underground on PS3 with PC wheel logitech MOMO racing ... so please do US all a favour and add support. Thank You very much.

Message 8 of 185 (135,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I CANNOT BELIEVE EQ RELEAES NEED FOR SPEED DRIVING GAME WITH NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT.  i will return the game

Message 9 of 185 (135,310 Views)

need for speed logitech g29

★★★ Newbie
How can we get the Logitech G29 to work with the new 2015 Need For Speed?
Message 10 of 185 (118,470 Views)