Re: National teams in Career mode!

by MeesKunst03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

National teams in Career mode!

★★★ Newbie

If this idea is already told then its good!

Please EA,
Every career mode i maken (manager) i get national teams who want me as their coach.
But... I don't want to be unrealistic in a realistic game. Wich coach ever had a normal team and a national team???
Can you make something that when you start a career mode, you can choose. A normal team, or a national team.
Then there is finally something changed to career mode and then it's more relistic!

Thanks,

Mees

Message 1 of 12 (46,855 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback @MeesKunst03

I would like to point out that you can always just decline the national call up. It's in there to make the game more fun for anyone who wants to do both and keep their career more varied.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (48,503 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Some changes in the text Standard smile

maken = make
relistic = realistic

Sorry xD

Mees

Message 2 of 12 (46,830 Views)

Thanks for the feedback @MeesKunst03

I would like to point out that you can always just decline the national call up. It's in there to make the game more fun for anyone who wants to do both and keep their career more varied.

-Aido

Message 3 of 12 (48,504 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it'd be cool just to have an option to not get any national offers

Message 4 of 12 (46,780 Views)

★ Guide

Couldent be more agree man, since FIFA 13 they have forced this stupid national teams on us in the Career mode. They need too make it more optional because i have no interest in coaching a national team, excpecially not after EA lost the World Cup and UEFA EURO licence too PES.

Message 5 of 12 (46,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree!
Message 6 of 12 (46,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Isn't Sevilla coach also coaching Argentina
Message 7 of 12 (46,724 Views)

Hey @l0dergilbert 

I believe he does. Guus Hiddink also did it with Russia and Chelsea back in the day with pretty good success. If you want to go back even further, Alex Ferguson coached Aberdeen and Scotland at the same time back in the 80's. 

I still understand where you guys are coming from but it's a matter of giving people more options once in the career, rather than less.

-Aido

Message 8 of 12 (46,716 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aidan I totally don't think you're understanding at all, since we're not saying to fully remove the national team management.  That's cool if people wanna do both that's their choice, and adding an option to not get the offers wouldn't affect them at all since they wouldn't use it AND you would give us the option to not be annoyed by the constant offers.. see?  creating more options for everyone rather than less, just like you wanted.  Also, why haven't you addressed the other MM bugs that make it unplayable?  now THAT'S limiting our career mode gameplay.  

Message 9 of 12 (46,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've found you will get multiple national team offers if you stall on the first manager job you are offered.  I'm playing with Forest Green now and into the second season, I was offered my first national team (Bolivia).  I stalled and eventually I was offered three additional national team offers (Wales, Hungary, and Canada) so that I could pick and choose.  

Hope that this helps...as others have already stated, you can always turn down an offer also.

Message 10 of 12 (45,494 Views)