[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 1 of 7 (798 Views)

Re: NO SCORE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi again @xeriphin Standard smile

xeriphin wrote:

I am tired of getting no score for hits, why does this happen?

When I am the only person firing I expect points, when I check I find ZERO POINTS.

It is the same with smart rocket that gives no score and did not even kill a soldier.

I am not a new player, I know I am hitting the target.

And it happened to me these,, things'' ,but only because of my and not because the game or a bug.

Just a bad day and without skill in weapons, That player is good or the first in team every time,you know that does not play ,,clean''(so to speak).

So not to worry about this-zero points when you hit targetRaised eyebrow you say-:ealight_bulk:

xeriphin wrote:

I just wonder how much of my score is affected by this.

Your score is not affected(ie not decreases nor increase), but your K/D RATIO  in STATS-Rank 60 is affected.

xeriphin wrote:

I use the e11 which is the best of the bad selection available.

That is your opinion about this gun-E11

My opinion about this.

My guns is A280C ,  then DL-44 ,  then CA-87( last 2 guns depending on challenges or (my mood) that i have to be filled)

My Star Cards -Dioxis Grenade II , BactaBomb II , Scater Gun II

And last but not least the indispensable  JUMP PACK (I do not play any match without him)

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Please DO NOT create a second post about the same subject, as you have now done.  This thread is the only one that you get! 

Message 3 of 7 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 7 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are on a wrong website.  Our site's EA people aren't here as Game Advisers.  Those people are only available to you on Help Center. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 5 of 7 (734 Views)

Re: NO SCORE: redirected to EA's Help Center

★★★★★ Expert

@xeriphin 

Official EA support is elsewhere.   You have the link (above).  This thread is finished. 

Message 6 of 7 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 7 of 7 (568 Views)