On YouTube
Why not spend that time fixing the error problem in franchise mode
You know how you can't get past year 4 of franchise mode
Maybe test the game next time
Message 11 of 17 (2,138 Views)

Re: NHL Feedback & Future Recommendations

★ Guide

wtf is wrong with be a ref??

you spent time to make a fake bit on be a ref......JUST MAKE IT  this is next gen right??

im not saying id play 2000 games But maybe i would...c'mon step it up.

Message 12 of 17 (2,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hahah i like this thread, a lot of good feedback. thought the be a ref thing  was really original.

For me, what would make biggest difference is fixing issues like:

- make a pass and the guy jumps on the bench to change lines , causing an icing

- player just skates by the puck sometimes (different scenarios like AI going for teh check instead, or leaves the puck there to return to defensive position)

- i find my AI players get more penalties than opposing team players

- all star goalies that cant stop anything.. there are games where this is really bad (backhand shot from the blue line that goes right in). I wonder if the goalie even matters when I have game where a shot out of 4 goes in on my goalie. I can live with believeable goals, but cmon

- i hate getting penalties for things i cant control. I understand avoiding a check from behind.. but how do i avoid elbowing penalties? Seems random

- i find there are themes to certain games.. an outrageous amount of posts, goalie cant stop anything, etc. Id like more even play

I like:

- sets thing

- synergy thing

- seasons with ranking for prizes

ideas:

- changable goalie masks! Turco's pads and helmet are Fugly with Montreal Gear lol He looks like a cross between the Green Goblin and Santa's elves

- a way to upgrade hero players (like say you could turn Rod Brindamour 94 into 96 Cole using master collectibles mid season). I had to grind like crazy to get Datsyuk finally a month ago. now that the master sets are out, i wish i hadn't.

- I like the 3 vs 3 mode idea

- I would have played EASHL wayyyy more if it got me pucks, even if it was 500 instead of 1.2k

- I am good at market, but i never get good players out of packs. My best cards came from the Christmas collection thing with the lights. Of all the years i've played, ive never pulled a top ten player (Crosby, Malkin, etc)

- You guys had queried about our thoughts on some kind of Zamboni race mode.. i thought this was hilarious!

- I'd love to see something like getting packs for completing trophies (get a pack when u get 200 wins, or 500 goals, etc). Otherwise its just grinding for the next carbon collectible.. there are long periods of nothing to look forward to.

Had some great boys' nights thanks to you guys!

Cheers

Message 13 of 17 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to know how to pass, shoot and block a shot, is that too much to ask for

Message 14 of 17 (2,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Barry, might I also suggest a similar mode to be a pro but with a gm? Starting as a CHL gm to go up to the nhl if you manage your team well would be nice.
Message 15 of 17 (2,040 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A more logical fair game play without the interference and intervention of ea sports sadistic stupid programming. 

Message 16 of 17 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I want NHL out for PC please!!!!!!

Message 17 of 17 (921 Views)